Chapter 1

Just a few reminders:
-My Oc will be the only love interest for Anos.
-I will be skipping a few episodes as my Oc will not be apart of them.
-This can be read as an xreader if wanted, just change the name and pronouns.

This is starting on the second episode btw.

Now that that's been said, let's jump right in!

(Not Proofread)

————
3rd POV
————

In the classroom of the Demon King Academy, the teacher, Emilia Rudwell, spoke.

"I'm the home room teacher for Class 2. My name is Emilia Rudwell. First, I'm going to divide you into teams. Please announce yourselves if you wish to lead a team. Just remember, you must be able to wield this magic." She activated Gyze, the Troop Magic. "I'm talking about the Troop Magic, Gyze, which boosts the group's overall combat power. When you activate Gyze, each member of your team will be assigned one of seven classes, King, Guardian, and so forth..."

After she finishes, two people's hands raised. Anos Voldigoad, the Demon King, and Sasha Necron, the Witch of Destruction. Emilia's brows furrowed.

"Anos, was it?" She started. "I'm sorry, but white uniforms...That is, hybrid students aren't eligible."

"In that case..." Anos stood up with a smug smirk. "All I have to do is prove that hybrids are in no way inferior to Demon Royalty. Let's seal that with a Zecht."

Emilia stared at him with the same expression. "If you fail, you'll have to apologize for your disrespect and drop out of school."

They both the sealed the deal with a Zecht(a contract). As Anos went on about the Troop Magic being flawed, a girl with black hair and mismatched red and gold eyes walked in the classroom, sitting next to Anos' empty seat(which was normally her favorite spot since it was next to Misha, who she considered her friend despite her being a hybrid).

After Anos fixed the Troop Gaze and went back to his seat, the two who raised their hands introduced themselves.

Sasha stood up, politely bowing. "I'm a member of the Necron Family and a direct descendant of one of the Seven Elder Demon Emperors, Ivis Necron...The Witch of Destruction, Sasha Necron." She stood up, confidently smiling. "Pleased to meet you."

"Necron?" Anos asked Misha, apparently not realizing Akari sitting next to him. He either didn't see her or he was purposely ignoring her.

"My big sister." Misha replied in her usual monotone voice.

"So, do you have either a different father or mother?"

"Our parents are the same."

"Then, you should both be purebloods." Anos put his chin on his hand. "Why are you wearing that white uniform, Misha?"

She slightly looked down. "It was a family decision."

Anos looked at her in the corner of his eye, as did Akari. She hated the fact that both Sasha and Misha couldn't be purebloods. But it's not like she couldn't do anything...at the moment.

After the teacher called on him, Anos stood up with his signature smug expression. "I am Anos Voldigoad, the Demon King of Tyranny. I hate to say it, but the name of the Demon King you all believe in is an utter fake." As he said that, Akari couldn't help but look at him with a raised brow.

Excuse me? She thought.

After his introduction, everyone chose the leader they wished to serve. Everyone joined Sasha's team except Misha, and surprisingly, Akari.