Chapter 10

Hey hey my loves! Hope you all are doing well!

First of all DAYUM PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ MY BOOK?? THIS GARBAGE FANFIC THAT A LAZY SIMP WROTE?

THANK YOU HELLO??? WE'RE AT 2k READS ALREADY AND ITS ONLY BEEN A FEW MONTHS! ITS PROBABLY HIGHER NOW BUT IDRC

Im currently making a Male Reader/OC of this book(somehow). I've never wrote male reader books before so I apologize if it'll be a bit...garbage. I'll try my best.

I'll also do an OC x Reader(gn, male, or female). I'll make a couple of those since I have a TON of Ocs.

And finally, might make a One-Shot book or smth. I remember I was gonna do one like two years ago but deleted it because it was for Haikyuu(something I still love but totally forgot about).

School has started and I'm going in this year so updates are gonna be even slower than last school year, so please be patient.

This little Author's Note is no longer little lol. I found a good TMODKA Artist on Twitter! Their @ is aruru_2nd

If you also are an artist and would love to share your work, please dm me on discord! It's karmakamura

A discord server has yet to...be made but I'll do it in the future!

Make sure to comment and vote!

Enjoy the chapter!

This is Akari's outfit by the way!

But instead of blue and black, think of it as red and black!══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

The next day, Anos took Akari on a date, like he said. They walked through the town and Akari led him to a certain shop.

"We're here." She said with a smile.

"Dragon of Creation: Magical Model Shop," Anos read the sign before looking at Akari. "This is your favorite place to go?"

She nodded and looked up at him. "Misha took me here all the time. It was her favorite spot, and now it's mine."

They both entered the shop and Anos looked at all the different creations people created.