Chapter 6

Ohayo! Your favorite Anos lover has arrived.

Sorry for leaving yall on a cliffhanger like that(I'm totally not sorry). I like being annoying like that. I don't have much to say this time other than thank you for 700 reads! I don't remember if I said this last chapter but imma say it again. Thank you all!

This is gonna be hard because I cannot write fight scenes to save my life. Like it is the one thing I can't write. So I apologize if it's a bit...wonky.

Now let's get right into the chapter.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Akari, Sasha, and Misha looked at Ivis in fear and anger, but it was mostly Akari who was angry.

"Let me tell you something before you die, Anos Voldigoad," Ivis spoke as he stared down at Anos who had his eyes closed, blood running down from his mouth. "Those sisters are to become the vessel for the founding ancestor through Dino Jixes. My master will then be awakened."

Everything was quiet for a moment before Anos smirked and opened his eyes, smugly staring at Ivis. Akari sighed in relief, along with the sisters. "Even though I'm already awake?" He then hit Ivis with a fireball, who was pushed back a few yards, taking the sword out of his body like it was nothing. "I figured you'd be showing up, Ivis Necron. Did you really think crushing my heart would be enough to kill me?"

Anos throw Ivis' sword at him, which hit him straight in the face and pinned him to the wall, a crater behind him. Anos spoke once more to Ivis as he walked towards the girls. "Sorry, but I don't see have time to play around with you now. Alright, let's do this."

Akari realized this was her queue and walked next to Anos, using Rivide (Time Manipulation spell). After a moment, the four of them were in this white room with strange symbols surrounding them.

The sisters looked around in surprise. "What's going on?"

Akari felt a new presence and made a noise of annoyance. "Here he comes." Anos nodded in agreement.

The God of Time then comes out of nowhere, and Akari stares up at him in annoyance. "If you try to manipulate the past, he comes barging over from the Heavenly Realm that controls time."

Sasha steps back in disbelief. "That's a God?"

"It's the Guardian God of Time, Eugo La Raviaz." Anos said, looking up at the God of Time. "I'd appreciate it if you could look the other way. I just want to save one demon."

"Unforgivable." Eugo grumbled. "You should be punished for disrupting the flow of time." He then pulled Ivis from one of the tears he created, removing the sword from his face by reversing time.

"He's been healed." Sasha (or Misha, I couldn't tell) asked.

Akari shook her head. "Not at all. Eugo reversed time, so his time got rewound. Annoying piece of..." She grumbled.

The God of Time lifted Ivis up. "I grant thee the power of the God of Time. Annihilate Anos Voldigoad!" He then disappeared, Ivis reawakening with a new appearance and duel-scythes.

Ivis cackled. "I'm sure that even you never dreamed it would turn out this way!"

Anos and Akari glared at him. "Jio Graze." They both used Jio Graze, but before their spell hit him, he froze time.

"If time stops, it has no effect." He flew under the spell as it blew up above him. "I am invincible now! Not only that, but your weakness is blatantly obvious!" He swung at the four, but his attack hit one of the shields Anos put up around them.