Chapter 3

Hey my loves! Time for another chapter! We're now on episode 3 of the anime, and chapter 3 of the story. I'm trying to make this a slowburn, but if you know me, I don't do slowburns.

This is a bit late because I was originally gonna write and publish this on Feb 13th, but that day was my birthday so I spent time with my birthday twin and some friends. So this is gonna be days late. Plus I've been feelin very down and lazy these past days after I published the second chapter. And I've also been trying to get back into Honkai Star Rail so I can do my Caelus x Oc/Reader. I started on it like last year in April and just now remembered it lol.

Follow my second account btw. TylarAshley

On that account, I'll have a different version of my book. Different as in there will be different scenes and scenarios if you could say.

Btw can I PLEASE just read a Blue Lock x Fem!Reader fanfic where the reader DOESNT have love interests and it's just a reader insert without romance? Like holy, I don't want romance just this one time 😭😭 Just follow the plot of the anime/manga and we're good. Might make one myself cuz Jesus....

Also I'm so close to making that Kiyotaka Ayanokoji fanfic. Like the thought is grabbing me by the hair and I can't escape. Still haven't watched the anime or read the manga, but I'll do it in the near future.

Another thing. I wonder if you guys noticed, but Akari's character was inspired by a certain character from Date-A-Live. You can probably guess who(if you ever watched or read it anyway).

Please comment more as well! I love reading your comments, they always make my day. And thank you for over 300 reads!  I swear it was just at 200. Y'all are actually insane! You guys are too sweet!

Now let's get right into the chapter!

(Not Proofread)

————
3rd POV
————

It was a new day at DKA(Demon King Academy) and the trio sat next to each other in class as usual.

Akari stared at Anos, who was talking with Misha about a birthday gift for her sister. She narrowed her eyes. She was 99.9% sure he was her actual husband, but there was still that 0.1%. What if he was the actual fraud? She slightly sighed. It was whatever for now. She'd figure it out later.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when Sasha sat next to her. She looked over at the girl. "Morning Sasha."

"Morning," the girl replied. Anos and Misha looked over at Sasha, Anos speaking. "That's not your seat, is it?"

Sasha looked at him. "Well, it's not taken anyway, and don't you think I'd be easier for us to sit together as a team?" She leaned against her hand. "Oh, before I forget, my former teammates want to join your team, too."

"Oh, that. I've already turned them down." Anos replied. The expression on Sasha's face after he said that almost made Akari laugh.

"Huh? Why would you do that?"

Anos looked back at Sasha. "Just the four of us should make for a sufficient force." Sasha leaned forward a bit, her shoulder almost touching Akari's as they both looked at Anos. "But depending on the test, we'd need more than five people, and you can't even take part in the class competition without seven or more!" Sasha exclaimed.

Anos faced forward. "There are rules about that?" Akari slightly sweatdropped, sighing along with Sasha.

"This is going to be a long semester."