Chapter 8

Hello my dears! I've missed you all!

Sorry for the late chapter. School is finally finished(for me at least, I got my work done a few days earlier than the due date) and I was tryna finish everything quickly.

Anyways I hope you all have been doing well! I kinda lost interest in writing for a while but we good dw.

I have a few other books I want to publish this year: Two Record of Ragnarok books, and a Belle(2021) book.

I've seen both, but if you haven't, you should watch them. Belle is on MAX and ROR is on Netflix. Belle's storyline is a bit...bad, but the songs are amazing, sub and dub.

I'll probably talk more on this at the end of the chapter but other than that, please enjoy!

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

The next day, the two teams(Anos and Lay) stood on opposite sides and began coming up with a plan.

"What's the plan?" Misha asked Anos as the three girls looked at him expectantly.

"Lay's gonna be my main focus." Was all he said.

Sasha nodded. "Okay, then I guess I'll take on the rest of them."

Misha looked at Akari. "Should I build a castle?" She asked.

Akari nodded with a grin. "Yeah, go ahead."

Misha used 'Iris' to create a castle, and Sasha was surprised at how quick her sister created it. "Since when were you able to build a complete castle this fast, Misha?"

Misha stared at the ring Anos gave her a while back. "Is it the power of the Lilypad Ice Ring?"

"That might be part of it," Misha looked over at Akari, who crossed her arms under her chest with a smile. She knew what powers the ring had, it's not like she hadn't have used it before.

Sasha looked at her with a deadpan expression, waiting for her to say more. "If not that, then what else?"

Anos looked at her. "Look inward and consult your source."

"Huh?" Sasha was confused, but Misha knew what he meant.

Akari slightly laughed. "I think it's time for us to get going. I wish you two the best of luck."

Anos continued." "If you're really my followers, don't come running back here even if we're outnumbered."

"We know that, stupid," Sasha remarked with a small smirk. "And if you lose, I'll never forgive you!" She then flew off to find the Unitarians.

Akari sighed with a sweatdrop. "That girl is something else..."

Misha looked at the two with a smile. "Please be careful."