Chapter 7

Hello my dears! Hope you all liked last chapter!

Btw I've changed my username to AshlynLovesAnosuwu because...I love Anos. I still love Diluc ofc just not as much as I used to. I had to add the uwu because the original username was taken. I swear I cannot take life seriously anymore

Ngl I was gonna have Akari and Anos kiss a lil more, but decided not to because I might write a lil too much...

But anyway thanks for 1k reads! Honestly I'd kiss all of you rn. I never thought I could make it this far.

I've been thinking about making a Sung Jinwoo x Reader/OC. Since I don't have all the books, I'll probably just go off the anime(ik I can just get it online but I'm in love with Jinwoo's EN VA)

OH BEFORE I FORGET

Shoutout to @hinari__tsukimoto for the idea of Akari's swords' name! Murasaki is a W name. We can add em together and make it:

Murasaki, Blade of Destruction

I'm also gonna start using the dub version instead of sub just because I like how Anos sounds(ahem

I'm also gonna start using the dub version instead of sub just because I like how Anos sounds(ahem...simp). I started writing half of this in sub so it may or may not make much sense. It should tho.

enjoy the chapter!

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

The next day after the whole ordeal with Ivis, Anos sat down next to his wife in class. She looked at him with a smile along with Sasha.

"Can't wait, huh?" Akari asked. Anos looked at her.

"Can't wait for what?"

Misha spoke up with a smile. "The Dungeon exam results."

"After all," Sasha said. "We did bring back the scepter! That makes us a lock for a perfect score!" Akari nodded in agreement.

"Good morning!" Emilia(the teacher) spoke up as she stood in the front of the classroom. "First, I have an announcement to make. A transfer student will be joining us tomorrow. He's a member of the Generation of Chaos, and a prodigy known as the 'Master of Magic Sword.' Needless to say, he's royalty. Those of you in white uniforms, please don't forget your own standing when you interact with him."

Sasha leaned over to Akari, whispering in her ear. "What a weird time to be transferring in." Akari couldn't help but nod in agreement.

"Also," Emilia continued. "About the scepter Team Anos brought back during the Dungeon exam the other day...Unfortunately, it seems to have been stolen by an unknown party before we could appraise it." The sisters and Akari were in shock while Anos was unfazed. "As a temporary measure until the culprit is found, Team Anos will be awarded a score of 70."

Sasha and Akari jumped from their seats, Akari yelling in disbelief. "That's unacceptable!"

Sasha was next. "Isn't it the academy's fault that it got stolen? If it's a temporary score, shouldn't it be 100?"