Chapter 9

Knock* knock* someone knock on my bedroom door. Miss madam said that the dinner is ready. Marly called me outside the door.

Tell grandma that I will just wash up and be there in 10 minutes, I said to her grogilly.

After I wash out, I came out of my room and come down, I walk straight to the kitchen, and I smell a appetizing smell coming from the dinning room.

I arrive at the dinning room and saw both my grandparents are seated, I saw an unexpected guest and guess who are they? It none but my family members completed here sitting.

I saw an empty chair in the right side of grandfather I greeted them all and take my own seat.

Good evening to all! I said to them.

My grandfather then started to passing food on my front, even my grandmother is also competing with him passing the food.

Apo, take this grilled lemon sizzled salmon, I grilled it this morning, it's only for my apo and mi amore. Grandfather pass me the dish. I'm quite shocked lord of a mafia just grilled a freaking salmon for his apo.

Kukuha na sana si Trevor sa dalawang niluto ng aking grandparents but naka-ani siya ng malamig na titig sa dalawa, he skeptically  retracted his hand. Namalikmata naman akong naka tingin sa kanya, di he just pouted parang binagsakan naman siya ng langit sa itsura, he is cute but na ganda pa ring sipain.

Apo, try this mushroom soup cooked by me. Grandma said. Damn, there is something making me feel nervous hahahha. Damn, ano to competition kung sino magpapakain sa akin ng maramii. 

Thank you grandpa and grandma, I sincerely appreciate the food you both passing on me it look and smell so appetizing. I said to them smiling until my eyes shaped in crescent. They got starstrucked that I smile, I know na bihira lang naman ngumiti si Elara it's in her personality na.

I both take the food they passes on me and started tasting it, hmmm, it's delicious.

Hmmm, grandma your mushroom soup is so creamy and delicious. Nakita ko naman na natigilan ang aking mga magulang sa pagkain.

Apo tried that salmon, my grandfather said while gazing the untouched salmon.

I tried the salmon, and oh it is really mouth watering.

Hmmm, grandpa this is so savoring hmmm, right combination of the spices with the lemon. I gaze the rice and my father pass it on me.

Thank you. I said to him.

I put a cup of rice on my bowl and ask my grandma to pass me the sauted vegetables on me.

I started enjoying my food when I got choked by it.

Hmmm, water, I said with muffled voice.

My grandfather then pour a water on my glass. I started gulping it and my grandma reprimanded me.

Careful apo, slowdown, baka mabulunan ka nyan. Grandma said to me obviously concerned.

Yeah, Wala kang  kaagaw ng pagkain, Trevor echoing my grandma.

I gaze him coldly which earns a warning both from my grandparents.

Well atleast I'm the favorite apo, look they both cooked a grilled salmon and mushroom exclusively for me, I said why rolling my eyes at him. Mukhang napipikon na ata kaya di ko na siya pinansin.

Grandma, grandpa I'm full, I really enjoy the food. I said relaxing my back on the chair. The food was really delicious, busog na busog ako.

Maybe my grandfather noticed that I don't like it around with them so he made a excuse for me to leave the dinning room.