chapter 8

........Time skip........

Alana's POV:

There is only two days left for the entrance exam, most student is in hectic schedule, but here I am chilling out cause I know that I can get perfect scores, afterall doing exams our quite fun and challenging for me.

I'm here at the lobby walking towards my classroom, I noticed that everytime na napapadaan ako rito ay pinagtitinginan ako ng estudyante.

I arrrive and gaze the every corner of the room, I went straight ahead at the back to find my sit, I finished arranging my books, and start reading while waiting for the first period.

I heard the bell ring sign that it is start for first period.

Our adviser arrive, and start discussing in class, she was teaching math, and the lesson is easy. I pretended that I listen to her class to avoid unnecessary happening.

Before she left, she left a comforting speech in every one of us to not pressure ourselves too much because of the exam, and just try our best and have a rest too.

Lunch time and I meet my two dormates Zea and Lili.

Deva, here pagatawag ni Lili sa akin.

Kita ko na medyo walang tulog ang dalawa this fast few days.

How's both of your days? I ask them both.

Fine, its just we both lack in sleep. Lili answered.

Yeah, by the way your quite chill for this coming exam. Zea asked me.

Hmm, I'm not that pressured. I answer them both honestly.

Dumating na ang aming pagkain at sinimulan na rin namin ito kainin, wala ng nag salita sa amin tatlo.

Pagkatapos naming kumain ay bumalik na kami sa aming kanya kanyang classroom.
............................
Its last period and there is only 30 minutes left until we can go home. The bell ringed signed that todays class is finished, before we can leave the class teacher announced that we have a vacant for all periods tomorrow, and he also leave an encouragement speech for us.

I just got on our dorm and I did take my bath, I change into a white small T-shirt just enough size for me not loose not tight, I change into a sports jogging pants and after I finished drying my hair I tied it up in ponytail.

I saw the two enter the dorm.

Yawn* aughhh we have a full vacant time tomorrow. Lili said tiredly.

Oh, Deva you already finished bathing. Napansin ni Zea.

Hmmm, I will go out to buy some stuffs and food for us pagpapaalam ko sa kanila.

Oh, just take care, sabi ng dalawa.

Hmm, at kinuha ko ang headset sa may kabinet. At ako'y lumabas na, actually I don't know what is famous songs in this world so I'm not really using my headset.

I'm humming the song: Chase Atlantic: Into it.

I decided to go in the mall nearby to buy a new clothes.

After I'm done buying new clothes, I went to the  shoe store to buy white running shoes. I need to use for training and practice.

I'm done buying what I need, I went to a restaurant here at the mall and buy a food for the three of us, Its past seven when I got home and decided to call them both, they both ready the dinner for the three of us and I went to my room to change my clothes, I'm now wearing a dark blue shirt and decided to join them for dinner, we already finished eating and the two presented to wash the dishes.