Chapter 14; WARNING!

Alana:

It's been weeks since my grandmother's birthday happened. Maaga pa habang nasa klase ako ay tinawagan ako ng butler ni Lord Marucci.

That there is important thing that will be announced kaya kailangan ko na bumalik sa bahay. He sound hesitant while calling me and he is also quite anxious.

It's my last period class and Levi didn't attend here. He just inform me that it was not his initiative to take the exam.

His brother accidentally pass his information and he was informed that he need to take the exam that same day. He tried to not attend but what do you expect he just take the exam.

He doesn't need to attend tho he was already working. He was already busy leading their clan.

The bell ring sign that today's session was done. I already applied for graduating early. I want to do it as possible. I don't want to waste time here, I just need that papers, and just have some experience of schooling.

Just a few days and I will turn into 17, not excited with birthdays, but maybe should I do something that was fun.

I don't know who to spend it too. Ayaw ko sa bahay, I just retrieve some memories of Elara and she never celebrated it properly, they just give materialistic things to her.

Her birthdays was not happy at all just pure disappoinment from her loved ones. I'm quite lucky I did spend my time with my family, my birthdays when I'm just young, but noong lumaki na ako when I turned 7 I was attending my birthday as business deal and it sucks grandiose birthdays but a pure deceit.

Di ko namalayan na nandito na pala ako sa harap ng bahah, nakapasok na pala kami. I didn't even know kailan ako sumakay to preoccupied by my thoughts. Bumaba na ako ng sasakyan at pumasok.

Binati ako ng mga maids at guards na naghihintay sa labas. They bow their head noong nadaanan ko na sila.

Something is wrong about the air in here. Like a fight was just happened. Hindi ko pa napagtanto ay may narinig kong umiiyak at basag na vase.

It's none of my business anyway, but I just realized that the messy sound was nandito sa Sala namin. I saw my father standing there at the front of my crying mother, someone is beside him.

My two brother was just watching and they have no intention to intervine with the fight.

I have a hunch who is that girl, I just need to confirm it. Don't tell me the things are changing fast.

Good evening, I'm home. I greeted them bemused. This is literally none of my business unless.

All of their attention was on me. My mother run to me hugging me while crying. Baby, I-I disappointed you. She said sobbing.

What is happening right now? I ask them looking at my father then to my two brothers.

He, y-your father cheated on me. That wretch girl standing there beside him was his bastard child. My mother explained still sobbing in my arms.

My father sighed in frustration. Pinaupo ko na lang ang aking ina. I don't know but I feel suffocated here. Pagkatapos kong mapaupo ang aking ina na ngayon ay inaalo ni Zade ay pumunta ako sa harap ng aking ama.

Standing straight glaring at him. Checking the girl beside him clutching his clothes.

Care to explain. I coldy said to him. Gasing the girl beside her. As described in the novel this wretched girl really look innocent, but nahhh keep pretending.

I didn't really expected that this will happen early than in the plot. Binalik ko ang tingin sa aking ama.

He sighed frustrated, not looking at my eyes maybe ashamed? Not really, or just something.