chapter 10

Alana's POV:

Rustle* rustle*, I feel someone is in my room, the windows are open and the sunlight is directing in my face, someone is in my room, I close the window yesterday, I sat up straight from my bed groggily. Ahhh*I yawn, Hmm, what a pleasant morning. I like the smell of soil that get wet by the rain, I heard a faint sound from a bird outside.

I saw a black cat came from my window. Meow* the cat meowed ar me. Hmmm,a black shiny furs, golden eyes ,without collar maybe it has no owner. It circled around me want me pet it. I rub it's tummy and it licks my hand, hahahahh, itchy. Meow* the cat rubbing its face on my hand. Hmmm, I should keep it, I really want to keep it.

Miss your bath is ready, lord said that you should wake up by now. Marlyn informed me. I saw her eyed the cat.

Hmmmm, I will. I answered her. I saw that she already finished doing what she should do in my room, a minutes later I saw her exited my room.

Miss you should be careful it may bite you, Marlyn warns me.

Don't worry I can take care of myself. I said to her. Just by the cats necessities, I will keep it, inform my grandfather.

I stopped petting the cat and I stretch my body, and walked towards the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and my dark circles lessen a bit.

I washed my face, and brushed my teeth, I got out on my bathroom and looked for the cat, I saw it laying down in my bed sleeping peacefully. I walked towards it and brush it's fur with my hand, maybe it feels that some is stroking it's body, I checked it's gender it is a female cat, It stretches it body and ruffle it's self in my silk bed. I pinched her nose and remove my self from it. I have a urge to kiss its face and hug it but I refrain from myself from it reminding myself that maybe it didn't take a bath for weeks.

I check my wardrobe to look for clothes that I could change to. I take my clothes that I bought in the mall just these past few days.

A plain red t-shirt with white collar and in its hem and black jogging pants. I take the hair brush in the mirror stand.

I brush my hair carefully, I tied my hait in a ponytail style. I put some lip balm on my lips to moisturize it. I put a thin amount of sunscreen in my face and moisturizer. And after I'm done I decided to get down.

Oh, my beautiful Elara. My grandfather greeted me.

Good morning grandfather, I greeted him back. I walked towards him and he gesture me to come closer, I saw him sit up from his seat, and he kissed my forehead and patted my head.

Hmm, whats with the outfit my granddaughter? He asked my eyeing me from my toe to head.

I want to go have a run, I answered him. Hmmm, btw grandfather I heard that there is a training ground here, I want to train there. I informed him.

Hmmm, just take a coffee first, I heard my grandmother yelling from the kitchen.

I saw them both my grandmother and my mother with a tray with coffees, teas and desserts. They put down it in front of the small table here at the center of the sofa.

Whats with the good smell, hmmm fresh cookies and a  coffee, I heard Trevor coming down from the stairs in his back is Zade.

Good morning, Zade greeted us.

Hmmm, my grandfather nod at him. I remove my gaze from my brothers and take the tea and biscuits, I didn't take a coffee this day due to my lack of sleep this fast few days. I started drinking my tea.

As I sat down I crossed my legs and try to check the temperature of the and smell  the aroma of the tea. It's a chamomile tea.

I saw my grandmother looking at me adoringly. I feel they are looking at me with strange gazes.