The White Nights and Days of Tallinn

After a bit of time, we are told we passed the halfway mark. That means only 25 KM are left of our trip. It's been about 10 minutes since I started holding Eevi in my arms and he's still trembling. I feel a little bad for him. Maybe I should reward him for his courage once we get to our quarters. He's been a good boy, after all.

Thinking about that, time passes and I keep hugging him. By the time we arrive in Tallinn he calmed down a little, so we get out of the truck and head for the meet-up place with the rest of our squad.

"Alright, is everyone here? Welcome, recruits, to the 20th Waffen grenadier Division. I know, I make it sound like it's some sort of show, right? But actually, it's just a SS division. And I am your commander. I'll be sure to make all of you fit in with the rest of the people here. But before that, you just arrived here from your village, right? I was given orders to let you accommodate to Tallinn for a few days. As such, you all get 3 days to look around the city before we move on to actual deployment. My assistant here will show you all to your quarters. From there, you can go wherever you please as long as you let someone know."

The assistant doesn't say anything, he just signals for us to follow him and he leads us to our rooms. We are apparently split into groups of two, and me and Eevi get paired up in the same room since we are already basically a team. We go inside and look around a bit. A bed for each. Bedside tables. A wardrobe. Nothing out of the ordinary. Well, maybe there is something. There is only one bath. And it seems Eevi notices the same thing at the same time that I do.

"Don't worry Eevi, I've already seen all of you. There is nothing to be ashamed of."

"I-If you say so, Amber."

"Mistress."

"M-Mistress."

"Good boy. You've done quite well today, I think you deserve a reward."

I slowly walk to the door as I talk, and then lock it as I finish. After that I turn around and walk towards Eevi. Once I'm close enough I look into his eyes and smirk.

"Clothes off. Now."

"B-But we just got here and-"

"Now, Eevi. Don't make me repeat myself."

"Y-Yes. Sorry."

He takes off his jacket, followed by his shirt and then his boots. After that, he takes off his pants, leaving him in only my panties. He starts to take them off, but I stop him.

"W-Why? You said-"

"Trust me, I know what I said, I do not have amnesia. Sit down on the bed. This is a reward after all."

He hesitates a bit then starts walking towards one of the beds. He sits down on it and I get on my knees in front of him. I open his legs and move forward between them.

"Oh, you poor thing, you must have been hard for a while, right?"

"Y-Yes."

"I wasn't talking to you Eevi. But I'm glad you felt the need to answer."

I look up at him and he looks embarrassed but I pretend I didn't see it. After that, I use my hands to take off his underwear and start to jerk him off, slowly.

"So look, we can do this one of two ways. And since you were a good boy, you get to choose. Either I jerk you off and we end it after that, or I give you a pawjob, you clean up anything you leave behind on me, and then, if you can still go, I'll let you have sex with me. What do you say?"

"W-Well..."

"Time is ticking Eevi. 5 Seconds."

"S-Second one!"