A Glimpse of a Dream

I wake up and take a quick look around me. Then down at myself. I'm still me, but I'm no longer in Estonia. I'm still dressed in my normal uniform, yet everyone around me isn't. From first glance they seem to be wearing some sort of medieval armour. Or is it ancient? I can't tell for sure. Regardless, it is very clear I am no longer preparing to leave for Königsberg in a truck. But then, where am I? How the hell did it get here? I keep looking around me, searching for an answer, now starting to ask those closer to me for an answer, but they just ignore me. They remain focused on something ahead that I can't see yet, treating me as if I'm not even there. I try to focus my eyes and see what everyone is so mesmerised by and then... I finally see it. A black figure floating in the sky, its wings flapping slowly, almost as if it doesn't even need them, as if it's just using them to taunt life and creation itself. I try to get a closer look, pushing my way through the crowd to get closer to it,yet eventually I realise I'm not pushing my way through anything. I'm just passing through them. And so I keep going, getting closer and closer, and even when I get as close as I can, I am still so far away. It is still so high up in the sky, I can't touch it, I can't see its face. Yet it keeps drawing me closer. Closer and closer. But I have no way to get it to it.

"Come, Amber."

What? How does it know my name? And why does its voice sound so feminine and... seductive. Come to think of it, it almost seems... familiar. I can't seem to place it anywhere, yet it just seems like I should be able to.

"Look at them."

I suddenly get a strong urge to look behind me, and as I do I see what was previously a huge army, fully equipped with swords, shields and armour, now laying on the ground, their hands... exploring each other's bodies. For the first time I notice that there aren't only men in this supposed army, but women too. And then, out of nowhere, a voice enters my head, almost as if to explain away my confusion.

"Foolish mortals. They thought that bringing women with them would spell my downfall. And yet, look at them, it only spelled theirs."

It's the same feminine and seductive voice from earlier, now booming in my head as if she's talking right into my brain, and while I don't usually tend to agree with people I've just met, especially in these types of situations. But looking at what is unfolding in front of me, I have no choice but to agree. The men that were previously standing in formation, focused on the figure above them were now naked, with the women that came to them seemingly even more horny than them. Perhaps they thought that women couldn't be corrupted by this being. But regardless of their reasoning, no man was now able to hold their weapons as the women quite literally jumped on top of them, wet and wishing for pleasure, starting to ride them before the men's clothes were even fully off. Even so, the men didn't seem too opposed to this. Their cocks hard and ready, varying in sizes but all of them clearly painfully erect. Soon, what until previously was going to be a battlefield, became nothing more than an orgy. As I looked on, they kept going at it, with the men's cocks still hard as rocks even after they came multiple times and the women only getting more and more wet as the rounds kept counting on. However, after what seemed like hours, some of the women finally raised themselves off of the men they had been riding, only to then move towards another that was still being ridden. Curious, I got closer to one of the men. I tried shaking him awake, but nothing came of it. I checked for a pulse, and again, nothing. It didn't take a genius to realise that he was dead. So I deduced that the others that were no longer being ridden by the women had also died. I couldn't exactly stop any of this from happening and, to be fully honest, I didn't really want to stop any of it either. These men were literally being drained by these women, and yet I couldn't bring myself to stop them. It all seemed so... enchanting for some reason. I wanted to keep watching it, and if I were to be honest, I felt myself getting wet too. Despite this, I pushed aside the thought of touching myself, continuing to just watch everything unfold. It was all so beautiful. Strange, yes, but so beautiful. I kept watching as hundreds of wet pussies kept moving up and down hundreds of cocks at different paces. Some of the men were groaning from pain, others from pleasure, and more had given up on making any noises, resining themselves to their death, or perhaps so close to death that they were no longer able to make any noises. And yet, among this orgy, it was those that were suffering that attracted me. I came closer to one of them that seemed about ready to give his last breath, curious to see if I could piece together what the hell was going on.