Revenge

(A/N: A follow up to Lock and Key from the other one shot collection book)
——————————————————-
Was it right that even though it was his idea that ended up with his wife stuck in handcuffs. That resulted in her so called revenge on him. He wasn't going to let her know she was successful in her revenge. He suffered. Who knew fruit was so sexy. Ben had lost his virginity at 16. And yet he always feels like a virgin touched for the very first time when he is with his wife. Just a simple look from her and before he knows it he has a raging erection threatening whatever pants he may be wearing. She happily ate her fruit and then left him there. She finished her fruit and went about her night. Eventually Ben was released from his restraints and yet he still couldn't touch his wife. She built a barrier of pillows. And you may think how did some pillows deter a horny man from touching his wife. It was the principle of the pillow barrier alone that made him keep his hands to himself. But he planned his revenge.

He knew exactly what he planned to do to get back at her. He calculated the consequences and decided the risk was worth it. Even if she kills him at least he will die a happy man. He loved playing games with his wife to an extent. Keeps the spice alive in their marriage. He managed to change no sex eyes at work Bailey into BCB after all. And while she hated the name. She certainly didn't hate the activities that earned her such a nickname.

He set his plan into action. He made dinner, he had music, he was even going to watch star wars with her for the millionth time. Really butter her up. And then BAM! Revenge time.

He smirked as he rubbed his hands together standing in the kitchen waiting for his wife to come home. This was going to be epic.

"Hey" She walked in and kissed his cheek

"Hello there the love of my life" He smiled

"What's all this" She pointed to the dinner set up before her

"I've got dinner with some romantic music and then we're going to watch your favorite movie. Maybe take a bubble bath afterwards and just see where the night takes us" He winked

"I like that idea a lot" His wife smiled wide. Oh if she only knew Ben thought to himself. He knew he needed to calm himself down or she'd know something was up with him. He tried to hide his mischievous grin all dinner.

"You're hiding something" She glared at him

"Me" He poked his fork around his food

"You see someone else in this kitchen. If so I might need to call in a favor with Neuro" Miranda looked at her husband

"I am just enjoying dinner with my beautiful wife" He smiled

"And a movie, followed by a bath"

"A man wants to give his wife what she deserves" He held back a laugh. Tonight he was going to have so much fun. After they ate they cuddled on the couch for the movie. Miranda as usual was overly excited and mouthed the lines at every part. He just watched how excited she was and almost felt bad about his plan. But he shook those thoughts. She handcuffed him naked and sexily ate fruit. Well technically she just ate fruit like a normal person but with Miranda everything is sexy and she knows that. So she tortured him and he was going to return the favor. Slightly before the movie ended he got up and walked in the bathroom and got the bath prepared.

He looked at himself in the mirror "she is going to be mad Ben Warren but remember stay strong. Do not fold. No matter how many times she gives you the eyes. The chest rub. Or use that tone voice that drives you wild. You are the man" He gave himself a pep talk
While he was in the bathroom Miranda was plotting herself. She knew he had something up his sleeves. She's Bailey. She knows everything. It had been weeks since she locked him up. They even had sex since then but this has plot written all over it. She was going to sabotage his revenge. Ben was her match. She loved that about him. They both have the tendency to want to one up the other. And he believes his expertise is in the bedroom. Now Miranda might've been inexperienced when they first got together but she's learned a thing or two. Mainly trying to keep up with her husband. Now the student is approaching on becoming the master.