Mr.December

Ben and Miranda were in the store getting some groceries for the house. She couldn't help but feel that everyone was looking at them and talking about them.

"Sharp cheese or extra sharp cheese" Ben held up two cheeses

Miranda didn't respond and just looked around at the women looking at her husband.

"Ben Warren just get the cheese" He mocked his wife's voice and put both the cheeses in the cart. He sensed that something was wrong with his wife and snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She slightly jumped and turned to look at him.

"What's that for" She asked

"You okay" He kissed her cheek

"Everyone is looking at us, or am I slowly losing my mind" She looked at around. She caught the eye of another woman who walked away sensing she had been spotted "You saw that"

"What I see is that we need to finish our grocery shopping" He chuckled and pushed the cart. Ben had a way of being oblivious to everything. Poor sweet naïve Ben. But Miranda Bailey knows everything and sees everything and right now in this store it seemed her husband and her were the talk of the grocery store. They went about their business putting things in their cart finally Miranda couldn't take it anymore and decided to confront someone. The next woman who was staring was about to get it. She wasn't sure what she would say but she wasn't going to stand around while her husband was gawked at by strangers in a grocery store. Specifically these thirsty women in this store. Miranda hated to seem jealous because she wasn't. She knows that she has this man on lock. She is just a woman who values boundaries and staring at a woman's husband in a grocery store while he obviously shops next to his wife. Violates so many boundaries.

"Omg it's him" A 20 something year old and her friend walked up to Ben giggling between each other

"Do I know you" He stared at them terrified to what his wife would say and or do to these girls

"You're Mr.December" One of them giggled

"That's my birthday month you know and you are the perfect gift" The other twirled her hair around her finger in an attempt to look flirty but to Ben she just looked foolish

"Oh okay, I see what's happening" Ben awkwardly chuckled

"Then enlighten me Mr.December" Miranda startled him when she walked up behind him. She moved very silently. You'd think he would be used to it by now. But she manages to make even Tuck jump when she randomly appeared in a room.

"Well baby you remember the calendar fundraiser we did for Pruitt's funeral. These girls are supporters" He sheepishly smiled

"We so gotta get a pic. The others are going to be sooooo jealous" They pulled Ben close for a picture

"Oh hey can you take it" The young woman handed her phone to Miranda. She secretly wanted to take the phone and hurl it at the girl's head or maybe even shove it down her throat but instead she took the picture and handed the woman back her phone. Ben watched his wife's face. No matter what Miranda could not hide her facial expressions. Her face was a clear give away to whatever was on her mind and right now he was pretty sure murder was on her mind. The girls fawned over him a bit more before walking away.

"The calendar was for a good cause" Ben looked at his wife

"A cause that none of you should've had to remove your clothes to support" She sighed "It should have been a no brainer to give the man the damn funeral he deserves"

"Are you angry about Dixon and the funeral for Captain Herrera or angry about the fact that I'm Mr.December and I have a fan club" He asked

"Watch it otherwise I'll be getting ready for my close up with SPD for my mugshot" She shot him a look

"Well you're my wife so that makes you Mrs.December and you shouldn't worry about the fans because they aren't you" He smirked "And besides everyone at the station did their part"

"The hospital decides to do a photoshoot. Doctors gone wild or something. You going to be enthusiastic for me being Dr.December" Miranda asked

"I'd buy every copy before anyone else could" He laughed

"You would" She rolled her eyes

"Dr.December has a nice sexy ring to it though" He bumped her with his hip

"Oh please" She waved him off

They finished their shopping and headed to the checkout. And the cashier was staring at Ben much to Miranda's annoyance. She even fumbled scanning some of their groceries because she was staring so hard.

"If you focused on my groceries instead of my husband maybe you'd be accomplishing your job" Miranda mumbled. Ben looked at his wife and chuckled. This protective nature of her's was such a turn on for him. He looked at her and started putting the bagged groceries in the cart

"Bye Sexy Santa" The 20 somethings waved to Ben. He briefly looked up but dared not acknowledge them. He just looked back down and continued what he was doing. Keep your head down Ben and just focus on your groceries. No sudden movements and no one gets hurt in this store. Everyone gets to leave with their groceries and their lives with no bodily harm done.

"Good choice Ben Warren" His wife nodded

He smiled with satisfaction. He definitely is going to have some making up to do about this. Even though in his defense. It was for a good cause. Pruitt saved 19's life. He made the ultimate sacrifice and so if Ben had to pose shirtless with turn out suspenders and a Santa hat in order to ensure Pruitt got the funeral he deserved he would do it a million times. Although hindsight posing for pictures with his fans in the grocery store while his very irritated wife takes the photo is a recipe not only for disaster but for a triple homicide in said grocery store and Ben values his life and prefers his wife not spend the rest of her life in jail.