Big Lips

Jimin was scrolling through TikTok a couple days ago and she made a new purchase that finally arrived yesterday.

Minjeong was downstairs waiting for the older girl to get ready before they leave for their date together.

She was on the final touches of her look for the day, when she finally pulled out her new product. It was a lip suction that enhanced the size of your lips. Jimin has been looking into lip fillers, even though Minjeong has repeatedly assured her that her lips were perfect. So, this should suffice her curiosity for a while.

She placed the tool on her lips and started to suck out the air with her mouth to tighten the skin around her lips. After waiting in that position for a minute, she released herself with a press of a button on the other end and looked in the mirror for the results.

She gasped in shock at the size of her lips. It was nearly ridiculous. No it was ridiculous.

She must've used something wrong because her bottom lip was alarmingly larger than her upper lip.

Jimin laughed at herself as she struggled to hold down her bottom lip to apply her lip gloss. She covered her mouth as she couldn't stop laughing and called out for Minjeong.

Time to show her girlfriend.

"Baby." A pause as she waited for a response that never came. "Baby!" She said louder and the rush of footsteps that followed made Jimin quickly ready herself.

"Yes, my love?" Minjeong said as she swung the door open and stared at the back of Jimin's head.

"Come here for a sec." Jimin still covered her mouth as she tried to not make it seem so obvious.

Minjeong furrowed her eyebrows and took slow steps forward. "Are you okay?" She slowly asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, everything's great actually. It's just-" She pulled Minjeong to sit down on the bed next to the vanity table and laughed. "You know how I've been wanted to get lip fillers."

Minjeong hesitantly nodded her head and grasped Jimin's hand that was tugging on her shirt.

"Don't be mad, but..." Jimin brought her hand that was covering her mouth down and tried to keep a straight face as best as possible.

Minjeong froze. She didn't know if she was shocked or just outright malfunctioning.

"Oh my-"

"Is it bad?" Jimin asked as she self consciously started picking at her bottom lip.

"I-I-It's not that bad." Minjeong said with a shrug, but her stuttering mouth said otherwise.

Jimin poked her chest and turned back to the mirror. "Don't lie."

"I-it's not baby."

Jimin huffed. "I don't believe you. Go away."

Minjeong stood up behind her and looked at her girlfriend through the mirror. "If I have to be honest, I think you look beautiful no matter what. Even if this didn't go exactly as you planned, you are still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." She kissed Jimin on her forehead which got a small smile out of the latter. "But also remember that you were also the most beautiful girl before all of this." She ended it with a chuckle and a light tap on Jimin's bottom lip which flapped as it recoiled.

"Baby!" Jimin whined before she started breaking out into laughter with Minjeong.

Minjeong held onto Jimin's face and examined the lip closely. "Hmm...do you want to go out with this?"

Jimin looked into Minjeong's eyes before pouting, which wasn't that noticeable considering her already inflated lip.

"Honestly, no. I didn't think it'd come out like this."