39 ; Actor

To my fans,

As an actor, I treat my fans with the upmost respect, and I hope to provide as much information while keeping the situation under control. It was announced that I would take a second hiatus after such a short time from being back to acting. I had previously taken a hiatus which ended 2-3 months ago, and the reason given was I was injured.

While that wasn't a lie, it wasn't a full truth. I aspire to be an actor who can be reliable and speak my feelings in order to help others, and therefore I feel the need to tell the truth to my supporters all over the world.

Last hiatus, I experienced a very traumatic event involving a stalker. A man attacked me, and therefore I experienced injures which would take months to recover from. All of this took place after 'The Maze', my first drama came out. My time in hiatus was both a time to recover properly but also to realise that acting was truly my passion.

I wanted to stop disappointing my fans and get back to acting as soon as possible. However, a few days ago, that same stalker managed to find out where I live and then attacked me in my apartment stairways. Such an attack has left me in states which will, again, take months to recover from. 

His intentions stemmed from 'love' and obsession. It will forever be traumatic for me, and I might in future, struggle to go outside and continue a lot of future activities with fans, which I wish to apologise for. I want to be someone who can eventually figure out how to deal with such trauma and be stronger in order to interact with fans more.

On the legal side of things, they will be kept private. However, I wished to tell all about the things that have happened as I see lying to the fans will only create worry about my situation, and spreading information about the situation will make everyone aware of their safety. Whoever you might be, things like this happen, and I encourage you to speak up and seek justice too!

It is a dark situation, and it will take me a while to get back onto my feet properly. I ask kindly that you try not to find out much about the situation, and you accept the information given with a patient heart. I have no plans of disappearing or being scared after what happened, and I hope I can help other find their courage if their in a tight spot too.

I apologise for any kind of inconvenience it had brought upon my friends and family, but more importantly I apologise for the fans who were looking forward to the drama early next year! I hope to post further updates about the show later on in the year!

With love, from Korain.

I had wrote my note to give out while I sat on my sofa. It was dark already, and I had spent all day trying to think of the right words and I only could hope that they would suffice for the time being. I had finally turned my phone back on, and I ignored most of the notifications to work on the letter. 

I had phone calls from my mother, she was always ringing in her spare time and what she thought was my spare time...I had to call her and so I did. The call last an hour, and I explained what had happened. She was going to pop in whenever she had free time by next week, and perhaps bring her new cat. I want a cat.

My messages had been blown up by Chan, it was clear he had been worried but I figured I'd wait till he messaged again or visited in person like he did the other day when I wasn't in. I wanted to message first but I was still hesitating. I still looked like shit, and I don't know if I would scare Chan off....

I know in the back of my mind, I'm just being silly.

I stopped thinking for a while and uploaded my letter in the form of notes on Instagram. I closed down the app immediately after, not wanting to read all the messages which could be mixed reception. I sat for a few seconds, and then decided to make some food. I grabbed my crutch and limped to my fridge.

I decided to make some pizza, and make, I mean just put in the oven to cook. I sat by the island as I watched the pizza cook. The feeling of emptiness was all around the apartment and for some reason I felt like something was missing from this place. Soon, I would find a new place and move out of this place, but till then, it just had a horrible feeling of loneliness. Was it because Chan was here the last time I was too? Was I missing him?

The flowers were gone too, which means the police had been to take them. Although I know who sent them, and the threat behind them, my island was dull and less colourful, and I guess it made me sad. Flowers had sort of become a me and Chan thing ever since I kept buying him flowers, but now I can't help but feel they've been ruined.

A ding interrupted my thoughts, and my oven went off to show it had been 25 minutes for my pizza. I clumsily got it out of the oven, and put it on a plate, ready to cut into 8 slices. I sat down at the island and started eating. Since my phone was now turned on, I decided to watch some youtube while eating.

My night was boring, so boring. Watching movies till 1am was incredible draining because of the boredom. My body had totally let go of the spark I once held. I didn't care so much for myself, and the whole recovering process. The 'acting' that I used to conceal my feelings had been swept to the back of my mind since Chan.

It was no longer a coping mechanism that worked because it would only hurt Chan more.

I jumped at the frantic knocking on my door. I grabbed my crutch and slowly limped my way to the door. I hesitated and took a deep breath before looking through the little eye hole. The brown hair hiding under the beanie told me who it was immediately. I gulped away all the nervous saliva which had built in my mouth, and gingerly ran my hand through my hair.

I watched him as he knocked again, but a lot quieter this time.

"Korain? Are you home yet?" I heard his voice softly speaking since it was late in the morning.

I open the door slowly. I ignore the change of his expression and focus on looking in his eyes. Chan was here, he was here to see me. I could see the worry portrayed in his dark brown eyes, but he smiled softly despite how I looked and how angry he should be at me.

"I found you."

"I was waiting."

~Also, just want to preface that my story is full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes! I will edit the full story after it's completed!