Chapter 3

Hello everybody! I can't believe my story has 99 readers! I'm so happy :) I hope you enjoy this chapter thank you for reading!
---------------------------------------------

Normal POV
The next day Tsuna woke up at 5:30 am. He took a shower and went downstairs to make breakfast. His mom was already up, she saw Tsuna and greeted him with a smile "Ohayo Tsu-kun" Tsuna came closer to table and said "Ohayo kaa-san. Sorry I woke up late so I couldn't do breakfast I slept late last night too" he sighed and sat on chair and moved plate towards himself. "It's okay Tsu-kun, but don't get too tired okay? And caught too" his mother laughed lightly and placed a plate full of pancakes on table. While Nana and Tsuna were talking Reborn was trying to ki-wake up Hiroshi.

*at Hiroshi's room*
"Wake up Baka-Hiro" Reborn yelled while hitting him with giant hammer. "HIEEEEE Reborn!" Hiroshi yelled while twitching in pain. You could hear Hiroshi's painful screams from the school grounds.

*at Kitchen*
Tsuna was eating his pancakes while smirking evilly while Nana was just smiling. "Ohayo Sawada-san" Reborn greeted Nana and sat on chair "Ara Reborn-kun please call me Mamman I feel old when you call me that" Nana said while pouring Reborn's Latte "Hai Mamman" "Ohayo Kaa-san" greeted his mother with a irritated tone "Ohayo Hiro-kun" Nana smiled and sat down on chair, the entire breakfast went silent. After finishing breakfast Tsuna got up and exited kitchen he took his bag and got out of the house while Hiroshi was still eating his pancakes.

Tsuna's POV
After I woke up I went downstair, I went to sleep pretty late last night. But I'm used to it too.

*at school*
When I finally arrived at school I saw Hiroshi outside confessing to school idol and one of my childhood friends which helps me sometimes when I do my missions Sasagawa Kyoko, it was such a amusing view. But of course Kyoko rejected him by saying "Sorry Hiroshi-kun I have someone I like" then Mochida came and started yelling "Oi Hiroshi! Stay away from Kyoko! I challenge you in kendo! Meet me in gym at lunch" 'Mochida is playing his role right' I thought while looking out of window. Mochida is actually a good guy I've knew him since childhood you could say we're childhood friends he has always been overprotective towards Kyoko and me he is like our big brother. When I told him about mafia he was kinda surprised but he still said "If you'll be the boss let me join your famiglia" of course I said yes after all he is a really good ally of mine [A/N: I kinda didn't want to make Mochida bad guy so here it is]. *ringggggggg* suddenly I heard bell rang and then teacher came in. Well class started.

*lunch time*
'Finally It's lunch time' I thought while heading to gym of course I would never miss such amusement even thought Mochida will loose well he could easily win against Hiroshi but we made a plan.

When I reached gym everyone was there. Mochida and Hiroshi were getting ready for the battle. I looked towards Mochida and nodded when he saw me nod he nodded back. "Okay! We're starting. When any of you get a point I'll raise your flag. Now bow!" When judge said that they both bowed. Then started to battle, I noticed that at first Hiroshi was losing but everything changed when Reborn shoot him, well of course Mochida could win against him even if he was in Dying will mode, but I told him to lose. After a while Hiroshi won.

After he won he came closer to Kyoko while smirking and said "Kyoko-chan please go out with me" and of course Kyoko said no, after she said no I started to giggle. "Hn Herbivores are making fuss again" I heard Kyoya say, hm he was here for a while but didn't show himself. Well he was watching battle too, "Hn Tsunayoshi" I looked at Kyoya's direction and smiled "Hello to you too Kyoya" everyone stared at us with shocked expression well I don't blame them, after all I 'the most dame student at school' talking to school's 'perfect' "Hn stop crowding Herbivores get back to class" he said while holding up his tonfas, everyone shivered and quickly ran out of gym. After that I could only hear Hiroshi's painful screams and I asked Kyoya if he could not beat up Mochida. He actually said yes. Well I at least hope Hiroshi won't die because I wanna mess around a little bit more.

*after school*
Today was pretty fun, Kyoko invited me to eat cake but I had to refuse because I have things to do, honestly I would like to go but well all this hacking job and all.

I sighed and walked towards my house, I opened door and yelled "Tadaima Okaa-san" I noticed that nobody was home. Maybe mom was out shopping, maybe she was meeting with Lavina... Hayato's mom. That time when she had car accident she didn't actually die. Well some of her assassin friends helped her so she is still alive and is living in Japan. I do know Hayato but he doesn't know my real name he saw my face once. Well I'm pretty sure that Reborn called him and told him to come to Namimori.

Well anyways I gotta do my homework. "I'm gonna do all of the math problems right so I can enjoy people's faces when they see that my answers are correct" I mumbled to myself while changing into my home clothes. After I finished changing I went downstairs, Mom left some curry in fridge so I took it out of the fridge and heated it up. After finishing my dinner I went up to check my mails. I got mail from Hayato. It said:

Smokin-bomb: Hello Cielo-san. I'll be visiting Japan, Namimori. I wanted to ask if we could meet.

Cielo: Hello Hayato. Reborn called you and told you to come didn't he? And don't worry we'll certainly meet, keep an eye on weak, because weak can bite too. Well I have to go now Hayato excuse me and ciao.

Smokin-bomb: You're mysterious as always huh? Well okay ciao Cielo-san.

After finishing talking to Hayato, Tsuna started doing his homework, and again of course he finished it after 10 minutes.
----------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and I will update as soon as possible!