Chapter 4

Hello!!!! I'm actually gonna update oh my god I'm sorry it had been long I was too lazy to update. Wild walrus on it's old habit ahhhh.... Well anyways enjoy!
----------------------------------------------
*Unknowns POV*
"I'm finally in Japan! Hmph now let's see how weak is Vongola Decimo and meet Cielo-san"

*Tsuna's POV*
I woke up early again, brushed my teeth wore my uniform and went downstairs to make breakfast. "I'm gonna make omelet and bacon" I whispered to myself while going downstairs. When I reached kitchen I walked towards fridge opened it and took out some fresh eggs and bacon.

*Nana's POV*
I woke up early but Tsu-kun woke up sooner. Tsu-kun is working hard as always, I wish Hiro-kun knew what kind of a person his brother is but Tsu-kun doesn't want anyone to know who he really is. Well at least Lavina's son Hayato-kun is coming to Japan today, I'm pretty sure Reborn called him yo test Hiro-kun well when he sees the 1st generations ghosts near Tsu-kun I'm sure he won't even remember about Hiro-kun. I do love both of them equally but Hiro-kun can be so selfish sometimes I can't help and be in Tsu-kun's side.

I was thinking so much that I didn't even notice I was in kitchens doorway. Tsu-kun was cooking 'ahh Tsu-kun is so amazing' I mumbled and took a deep breathe "Ohayo Tsu-kun" he turned his head towards me and smiled "Ohayo Kaa-san" I smiled wider and asked "Do you need any help Tsu-kun?" I asked him "Hmm yes Kaa-san please arrange plates on table" he said and turned towards stove after he said that I took plates from cupboard and started arranging them on table.

*Tsuna's POV*
I was so carried away with cooking that I didn't notice how my mom was standing in doorway. After she called my name I looked towards her smiled and greeted her she asked if I needed any help I old her to arrange plates on table and so she did.

After finishing cooking I put eggs and bacon on plates while mom made some orange juice I told my mom that I will make Reborn's latte myself I almost finished it. "Hey mom can you hand me that cherry" I asked while whipping cream on latter, she nodded and handed me the cherry, I slowly placed the cheery on cream and whispered "here it is" that's when I heard a loud thud [A/N: I ACCIDENTALLY SPELT "THUG" IM CRYING] outside the kitchen. Both me and Kaa-san wondered what it was then we looked to hallway and the scene I saw made my day. Hiroshi was laying on floor unconscious and Reborn was on top of his hand. I swear I laughed so hard.

After I helped my Mom place Hiroshi on couch we sat down and started eating breakfast. I gave Reborn his latte he looked at me and asked "Who made the breakfast?" My mom looked towards me and smiled "Tsu-kun made it he is very good at cooking I'm scared to say this but better than me but it's not the only thing he is good at" my mom ended her sentence with a smirk and she quickly took the glass of orange juice and started drinking it to hide her smirk from Reborn. Reborn looked at her confused but didn't show it too much. Breakfast went silent till Hiroshi woke up when he woke up I have already finished my breakfast. "Oi Dame-Tsuna you're going to school again? Didn't I tell you not to bother going to school?" He said while smirking I just ignored him and took my bag and walked towards the home exit when I was walking past him I noticed his smirk fade away. I slowly opened door before I closed it I yelled "I'm off Kaa-san" and went towards school.

*at school*
As always I went to classroom Hiroshi came just before the bell rang and sat on his seat. After a few minutes teacher came in and announced "Sit down class we have a new student from Italy" when I heard where he was from I smirked. "It must be Gokudera-kun" I whispered to myself.

When he came in he was staring at Hiroshi with an angry look "Class this is Gokudera Hayato he came here from Italy treat him well" I could hear all the girls squeak and them whisper "he is hot" and all stuff. "Do you want to tell something about yourself to class Gokudera-kun?" Teacher asked.

I was staring at him and he quickly looked towards teacher and said "Hmph no need" he said with an angry tone before he could look towards Hiroshi again our looks exchanged "He must have seen me" I heard someone behind me of course it was Giotto "Yea it'll be fun" I smirked Hayato looked towards me with a shocked face "Okay then Gokudera-kun your seat will be-" before teacher could finish his words Hayato walked towards me he pointed his finger towards Giotto and said "What the?! It's a UMA" everyone looked at him confused I smiled and answered "More like First generation boss" I'm glad Reborn didn't hear anything he looked at me more shocked and answered "you, me rooftop at lunch" then he walked towards his own desk and sat down.

*Lunch*
After lunch bell rang I first went to discipline committee and gave Hibari-san his bento that I made for him. Since we became friends I make his Bentos. After that I went to rooftop and saw Hayato there. "Hello Gokudera-kun~ How is Lavina-san?" I said playfully he looked at me in shock and said "What the?! How you know about my Mom!" He paused a bit then said "unless you're... CIELO!" He yelled and I grinned to his respond "Very wise of you Gokudera-kun" he looked at me and then hugged me tight "I didn't know that he'll be like this when he learns that I'm Vongola Decimo's brother "I can't believe you're Vongola Decimo candidates twin older brother why you're not the candidate instead you're better than that weakling!" He said while grasping my shoulders.

"I haven't told anyone that I'm Cielo only my mom, you, your mom and Varia know who I am. Giotto can you please send G here let me introduce Gokudera-kun's Ancestor" I said calmly "Okay Decimo" he said and G appeared behind me after a few minutes "Hayato this is your descendant G he is Giotto's right-hand man and his storm guardian" I said smiling "Tch he looks weak" "What did you say?!" Gokudera-kun said while taking out his dynamites. I still haven't no idea where he keeps them "He looks exactly like you when you were young" Giotto said while laughing "He doesn't!" G declared while trying to stop Giotto from laughing "Anyways kiddo you'll be Decimo's storm guardian you's protect him with your life! No matter what! You'll help him no matter what! Understood do you Gokudera Hayato swear on your life to protect Sawada Tsunayoshi?" Gokudera-kun looked at G's eyes harshly and said "I Gokudera Hayato swear on my life that I will protect Sawada Tsunayoshi, Vongola Decimo no matter what!" He looked towards me with eyes which were burning with loyalty. I smiled and said "Thank you Gokudera-kun but I already told you I don't plan on being Vingola Decimo "what are you talking about Jyuudaime! You'll be an amazing tenth boss and everything for Jyudaime!" He said while bowing. "No need to be so formal Gokudera-kun just call me Tsuna" I smiled while sweating slightly "No! I can't Jyudaime is Jyudaime!" He said I swear for a moment he had puppy ears and a tail "O-okay then Gokudera-kun let's go to class it'll start soon"

*After school*
"Jyudaime can I walk you home?" Gokudera-kun said while crossing his hands together and his eyes sparkling "Sure Gokudera-kun" I said while smiling everyone was surprised for us being friends, like why did "hot and smart delinquent" like him would be friends with me and call me. "Jyudaime". Well I kinda don't blame them "Of course Gokudera-kun" I smiled and took my bag and left the classroom.

*On way to home from school*
"Jyudaime do you know my Mom?" Gokudera-kun asked with a serious face I looked towards him and stopped walking we both stood for a minute then I said "I do Gokudera-kun . In fact your Mother used to be in same assassination group as my Mom and a few others. All of them live in this town or at least used to live here." I said while looking at the sky he looked at me in shock for a moment but then he said "So Jyudaime's mother used to be an assassin too... Huh.." I smiled while continued to walk and said "Exactly Gokudera-kun" I said. After that neither of us talked. When we finally arrived home I said "Hey Gokudera-kun. Do you want to come in I'm sure my mom will be happy to see you" I smiled and opened door "O-okay! I would never decline Jyudaime's offer!" He said while his eye sparkle. "Kaa-san I'm home! And guess who's with me!" I smiled and took my shoes off "Ara Tsu-kun Tadaima eh who-" when she saw Gokudera-kun she smiled wide then walked towards him and hugged him "Hello Hayato-kun how are you. I'm really happy that we finally meet" my mom said in Italian Hayato just stood there while saying "H-hello It's a honor to meet you Nana-san" he hugged her back and said nervously "Ara no need to be so formal Hayato-kun just call me Mamman and dinner is ready you can eat whenever you want" she let go of Hayato and said while looking towards me "Hai Kaa-san we'll firstly do our homework then we'll eat. If you want to Hayato." I smiled and looked towards him he looked at me with puppy face and said "H-hai Jyudaime" after that we went to my room to do homework.
----------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed it sorry for not updating for a long time Omf and see you all I'll try to update soon!