"Hey Freeland."// Part 5

I was awaken to Tracy and Evie jumping on me. "Get off, bitches." I laughed and rolled out of the bed. "Let's go!" Evie ran, Tracy followed and i ran close behind. We giggled and turned the corner to the bathroom. "Ooh, brady." I bit my lip jokingly as we turned to see Brady brushing his teeth with his finger in his underwear. "Nice ass." Evie Smirked. Tracy was absolutely disgusted and ran to the kitchen. We came after her. "Come on babe." I dragged Evie. "Mom!" Trace shrieked. "What? I'm making your fave." Mel called out. "Mom, i have to go the bathroom now." Tracy growled like a toddler. "Well, cant you hold it a minute?" Mel flipped the pancakes in the pan. I leaned against the door frame beside the fridge as Evie went over to the table. "That's how you get a bladder infection, you child abuser." Tracy yelled dramatically. "That's dramatic." Melanie didn't even give her the time of day. "Let's just go pee outside." Evie suggested and we dragged Tracy out. "Wussy." I giggled and ran outside with Tracy, Evie followed after a minute. I smoked a cigarette just out of sight of Melanie while Evie peed around the corner and Tracy pet the dog. "Hampton is my baby! He's my baby." She pet the dog. "He's so cute." I exhaled the smoke. "Hurry up Eve i'm thirsty." I groaned while taking a drag. "Hey, Mason." I saw Evie say as she walked up to the window. The blonde boy stood in his room putting on his top. "Move your G-string down south." She smirked and played with the string of her thong. i rolled my eyes and put out my cigarette. "Let's go." I walked inside. I turned around before going inside and saw Evie flashing Mason her stupid flat tits! What the fuck?!?

Astrid hooked onto Tracy who hooked onto me who hooked onto Evie as we walked down the hall in school. "See you guys later." I hugged them as i walked out of school. "Come back for lunch!" Evie called to me. "Of course babe!" I blew a kiss and laughed. I pulled out my phone and rang Mason. After a few rings he answered. "Sup Effy." Mason answered the phone. "Hey Mace, what you doing?" I asked as i sat down on a bench in the park across from the school. "Just in my room, what you doing?" He asked. "Just in the park, wanna meet me? Evie didn't wanna ditch with me." I smiled to myself. "Yeah, one beside school?" Mason questioned as i heard him rummaging around. "Yeah, i got weed." I giggled. "See you in a few girl." He laughed and hung up. Deciding to pass the time i rolled a joint and placed it in my handbag.

"Hey Izzy." Mason came closer. I hopped up and hugged him. "Hey freeland, Joint?" I offered. "Yes please." We sat up on the bench together and shared my joint. "Do you think i'd look cute with my nose pierced?" I asked. "Uh yeah. I guess." He smiled . "I might get it piercing later with Trace and Eve." I took a drag. "Hopefully i see you later." Mason looked away." Yeah? Might come round. Who knows." I smiled.

The three of us ran down the street, swerving people and running past shops. Eventually we reached the piercing and tattoo parlour. Trace talked on the phone to her mum. "Come on, you know me! Why would i, an eighteen year old hang out with a child." I tried to convince the piercer. I had gotten my ears, tongue and bellybutton done here and as far as he knows i'm 18. "She's 18, dude. Come on. I know you're a nice guy." She leaned near him. Tracy shrieks. "Get on the chair." The man gave in. "Oh pierce my nose next." I giggled. "Of course Eff." He sighed.

///////////////////////
Sorry for the short chapter i'm so tired x