Chapter 29 ✧ 🌶️

41st Avenue 62nd st, Flia Hotel New York Manhattan 📍

11:32 p.m. 

Jim's POV ★

I watch as I force her body towards the side of the bed taking back her breath a bit. My hands find her way to her waist and I tighten my grip picking her up gently and placing her butt on the bed. Her eyes filled with worried and excitement and it turns me on even more.

"Jim.." Her breath hitches and it turns me on even more.

"What is it Mae?" I smile down at her my eyes only on her.

She was about to mumble something to me as she watched my fingers trace her top when there was a knock at the door. Our eyes connect and worry spreads over me, to bad it's not her spread over me.

"Straighten up." I whisper to her as a walk towards the door.

I slowly open the door trying to block Mae on the bed with my body.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we had multiple complaints of this room number being to noisy."

I stand there absolutely annoyed and trying to ignore Mae giggling on the bed. With my cheeks flushed I respond.

"Yeah sorry." I run my hands through my hair.

"If you don't be quite we will have to kick you out." The lady stares at me clearly hearing Mae laughing her ass off.

"Yep sorry." I reply quickly shutting the door and walking towards Mae on the bed.

"Way to fucking yell so loud Mae." I joke shoving her back on the bed.

"No thanks for the head or no?" She smiles up at me.

"I mean I was gonna thank you but we all know you would be too loud." I tease her and she blushes.

"Your acting like you could make me scream."

"We are teasing are we?"

"We all know i'd win." She shoves me trying to get up from the bed.

"wouldn't you like to know." I flirt back watching her walk to the bathroom.

I listen to things clutter around near the sink as I lay down on the bed. When I hear her come back my sit up a little straighter.

"So you're sleeping here I assume?" She asks leaning against the wall looking at me.

"Would it bother you?" I ask smiling.

"Well if you want the couch." She smiles back being a dick.

"Oh you really thought that huh?"

She looks at me innocently "What do you mean?"

"I mean we are going to sleep in this bed together so I can feel you up against me." I sternly say and she stares.

With no words she unties her hair and pull up the covers from both of her sides of the bed. She gets in and faces her back towards mine sighing. I do the same as her, untuck my sheets then I grab her waist once I get under the covers and pull her towards me.

"Good love?" I whisper in her ear and I could feel her shiver.

"Mhm."

Mae's POV ★

7:13 a.m.

I grab a pillow and pull it over my face, who decides it's a good idea to make so much fucking noise while others are sleeping?

"Shut up oh my god." I whine rolling over still with the pillow against my face.

"How do these blinds work?" Jim asks and I look up.

I watch as Jim fiddles with the blinds instead of the string to pull them up.

"Jim.." I was about to tell him but he cut me off.

"They won't stay up!" He groans shoving the blinds up sounding like pots and pans getting shoved together.

"No you have too pull the string."

"What string?"

I look at him confused. "There should be one at the top corner of the blinds on one side i'm sure."

"Oh.." He looks at me stopping his noises.

"What..?" I sit up a little more squinting at him.

"This?" He pick up from the ground near the corner of the window and my mouth falls open. "It was in my way so I pulled it."

"You dumb fuck." I spit out at him and he starts laughing.

"We can just say it came like that." He says through laughter and I shake my head.

He chucks the string into the garbage and sits on the couch. Right after we hear a knock at the door. We look at each other for a second time and Jim walks towards the door expecting it to be our moms. He opened the door to the same lady that was here the last night.

"You two have to leave, we got two more noise complaints." She spoke mad.

"Oh okay." he shuts the door and walks back over too me.

"What do we do now..?" He pauses looking at me and I start to laugh.

"Let's just go see Mickey, he enjoys that." I suggest and he agrees.

I grab my cloths and finish getting ready. Jim was sitting on the coach minding his business then he got up once I was finished and ready.

"Do we need anything else?" I ask and he turns around looking at the room.

"Not like we can come back anyways." He laughs and turns back too me.

"What do we tell our moms?" I look up at him and ask.

"We will figure it out." He smiles down at me before placing a kiss on my lips.

I smile into the kiss then unlock the door to go out.