Hi there!

"How many lovers do I go through to find you?

How many heartbreaks I take just to get to you?

How many lovers do I go through to find you?"

Jeon Somi, 2023.

IDK I just found this quote lovely and inspirational for this Wattpad.

Hey readers!

Welcome to "My First Spring", the first-ever MYSELF made romance-k-drama-wattpad I made!

COPYRIGHT RINETTE!

Copyright © 2023 by rinnetteANDsia

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and specific other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or events is coincidental.

rinnetteANDsia asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

Published on Wattpad under the username rinnetteANDsia

For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," using Wattpad DM's.

Wattpad and the Wattpad logo are trademarks of Wattpad Corp and are registered in various countries.

WARNING: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.

For more information on Wattpad's copyright policy, please refer to Wattpad's Terms of Service.

In accordance with Wattpad's Terms of Service, the author reserves the right to pursue legal action for copyright infringement. Any unauthorized use of this work may result in a lawsuit seeking damages of up to $1,000,000.

First Edition: 12/19/2023

Only an Online Edition

 ...

I'm SERIOUS.

Anyways, 

enjoy!

- RINNETTE