Episode Three

Okay. So...Where am I?  Let's see...

I woke up in a hospital.

And I- lost my memories, I have a husband... 

Yeah...

But why do I feel so empty?  

...

In a hospital bed, she does awake,

With memories lost, her mind a blank slate,

A husband she has, but who is he?

And why does she feel so empty?

The world around her seems unfamiliar,

She wanders through it like a curious traveler,

Faces and places she cannot recall,

Leaves her feeling lost and small.

But in the midst of it all, a glimmer of hope,

A feeling that her memories will soon elope,

Her memories will return, to end the strife.

So she closes her eyes and lets herself drift,

Into a world where memories are a gift,

And soon she will remember all that she's missed,

A life once forgotten, now exists.

...

" GASP!" I woke up.  Where am I?  No, I KNOW!

Dohyeon's HOUSE!  AND I AM NOT HIS WIFE!

I ran to Dohyeon, who was making breakfast.

" Morning, honey," He said, smiling.  I grumbled, and then I grabbed him, taking a good look at him.

" You liar," I said, and slapped him.  

SLAP! PWAK!

...

Whoah...

I was trying to slap him hard and quick, but why IS THIS SO SLOW...

It feels so slow...

HEY! MYSELF! GO FASTER!  HE DESERVES MORE PAIN!

...

I literally woke up from my state of dreaminess again and saw and SUPER BIG red hand mark on his tender cheeks.

OOPS... I didn't mean that hard, but whatever, he deserved it!  I stared into him again.

Were his eyes always this dreamy?  

...

I slapped myself a bit, waking me up.  

" ANYWAYS," I said, " I don't know why, but I regained my memories this morning. AND YOU SIR, are a BIG LIAR!"

Dohyeoon looked away, blushing a bit.  Was it because I slapped him because he was so red, or did he like me?  Wait, what am I thinking?!  AHHH!!!!

Dohyeon chuckled nervously, rubbing his cheek. "Well, it's good to have you back to your old self, I guess." 

"My old self?" I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?"

He hesitated for a moment. "Well, you've been acting a bit... different lately,"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please, don't be so dramatic. I've just been going through some stuff, that's all."

Dohyeon looked at me with concern. "Are you sure you're okay? I mean, you just woke up and started slapping me out of nowhere."

I shrugged. "SAYS THE GUY WHO LITERALLY PRETENDED TO BE MY HUSBAND BECAUSE I HAD AMNESIA!"

He nodded slowly. "Yeah, I guess you're right. But still, you don't have to take your anger out on me like that."

I sighed. "I know, I'm sorry. I just... I don't know. Everything's been so confusing lately."

Dohyeon put his arm around my shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. Whatever it is, we'll figure it out together, okay?"

I smiled weakly. "Thank you, sir. You're a good friend."

He looked at me. "Friend? Is that what I am to you?"

I blushed. "What? No, I mean... sorry, Sir.  A boss is not a friend,".  I looked away.

Dohyeon chuckled, "It's alright, Harin. I understand our relationship as a boss and employee. But, I'm always here for you if you need anything."

I smiled at him.

Suddenly, my phone beeped, and I saw a text from MINJI. 

I groaned, "Ugh, it's Minji,"

Dohyeon raised an eyebrow.

I showed him the text, "She's asking if you're free for dinner tonight.  For work stuff, sir.  Anyways, it's been nice that you took care of me sir, but I think it's best for us to keep our distance,".  

I grabbed my belongings and left his house.