Episode Eight

The next day at work...

"SERIOUSLY DOHYEON!!!" Minji yelled, "WHY WOULD YOU REJECT MY PROPOSAL?!".

Everyone in the office could hear Minji smashing things in Dohyeon's office, which was only a room away.

"Minji," I heard Dohyeon reply, "I'm into someone else. You're only a close friend to me,".

I didn't know how to respond.

Happy?  That Minji was rejected?
Or...annoyed that he still considered her has a close friend?

I looked down into my hands.  I was holding vitamin c's for Dohyeon....To leave them to him.
Why do I love this man so much?  What was so special about him?
I left the vitamins so that he can notice them later, and decided to leave.

"You don't know how much I love you, Dohyeon!  I spent 999 lifetimes for you!" I suddenly heard Minji yelled.

I froze.

HUH?!?!!  WHAT!!?? 

"999 lifetimes...?" Dohyeon muttered, "Minji..."

Minji grinned. "We were two lovers and you were falling sick...so I made a deal with a witch for us to spend 1000 lifetimes together!  This is our last, Dohyeon! Please???"

I-
I-

What's going on....I feel dizzy...

No- I'm not dizzy.  I'm just...tired...yeah.

"Ahahahaha......." I mumbled, and decided to leave for good.

And then I heard his voice again.

"Minji," Dohyeon said to Minji, "Do you really think I believe in that sort of crap?"

Minji suddenly looked up- surprised. "HUH?" She asked.

"I do not believe in lifetimes, witches, fate, or ....MAGIC!" Dohyeon yelled, "would I believe  I'm reincarnated and that we're destined by a witch or some shi*** fate?!  I do not believe in those kind of things.  I wouldn't trust anyone who says that kind of crap... my mother, my family, my friends, anyone!".

Minji slumped and quickly ran away, as she bumped into me and I fell.

"Ouch!" I mumbled.  Someone then picked me up.
Dohyeon.

"Miss. Lim," Dohyeon said, "Are you okay? But please be careful next t-"

I slapped his arms. "Don't touch me..." I said. And then I added, "Also? I quit,"

HA! MY "ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE"?
WHAT KIND OF LOVER SPEND F*****G 999 LIFETIMES TRYING TO FIND EACH OTHER?!