Chapter 21: 4 demons, 1 king

Erza's POV

It was all a trap, and we fell in it.

"Azazel, Lucefy, Apatti. They are all yours" E.N.D said in a cold tone

"Aren't you going to fight us Salamander? Are you afraid?" Gajeel said, and I think it wasn't the best comment he could have made

"You want me to fight? I thought you wanted to live" E.N.D stood up from his throne "Mard Geer, I'll let you fight too."

Okay, now we are going to follow the plan. Gray, Guildarts and me against E.N.D, Laxus and Freed against Azazel, Juvia and Lucy against Lucefy, Mest and Mira against Mard Geer, and finally Gajeel and Wendy against Apatti

This wasn't going to be easy, they all look strong, but we are Fairy Tail.

Wendy's POV

I can't believe I let E.N.D fool me, how didn't I notice he let me pass through his spell.

 "Wendy, forget about! We need to concentrate in the enemy in front of us."

The demon named Apatti, the one we didn't know much about it, walks to us.

"Are you going to entertain me? Humans" he's small, almost of my size, but we know nothing about his power.

I enter dragon force, I'm not sub estimating him, but I prefer to be prepared since the beginning.

"Ohhh! This is going to be interesting, 2 dragon slayers at once. Give me a good fight" A green light appeared in his hand and he punched Gajeel, who went flying until he crashed in the wall. 

"What was that? Is that all you got?" Gajeel stood up as if nothing happened.

"Sorry, I'm a little rusty, 400 years without fighting inside a book"

And so we started fighting, our attacks didn't caused him much damage, but his attacks barely scratched us. I was worried about this situation.

Laxus's POV

Azazel, the dark light demon, is a tall guy with a poker face.

"So you are going to be my opponents, this is going to be boring"

"Lightning dragon's...roar" I hit the guy and he fly through all the room, I was not going to talk of how strong we are, I'm going to show him. When the guy stood up, Freed also attacked him and let him paralyzed, I ran to him and punched him with lighting until he was left unconscious on the floor.

"This was easy" I said crossing my arms

"Yes, Laxus."

"That was a fantastic demonstration, Freed-kun and Laxus-chan." the guys was still on the floor but we could hear his voice. "I want to play more with you" suddenly I couldn't see, it was all dark.

"Laxus! What's happening?" Freed asked "I can't see you"

"It's time for the real game to start. Hihihihi"

Lucy's POV

"Let's start the games!" Lucefy shouted as she walked to us. She's about my size and complexity, but I know she's stronger than she looks.

"I open thee, gate of the Scorpion. Scorpio!"

"We are!" Scorpio said in his usual way

"Star dress!" I get dressed in my Scorpion star dress 

"Juvia thinks you look beautiful, Lucy-san."

"It's not time for that Juvia, we have to fight the enemy in front o...."

"It's a disgrace" Lucefy talked. "That I have to kill such beautiful ladies as you."

"Scorpio, attack!"

"Aye!" Scorpio attacked but.... the attack went right through her.

"You have really bad manners" Lucefy said in a girly tone. "I think I'll have to teach you." suddenly something hit my face and I felt to the ground.

"Lucy-san! Juvia's gonna make you pay" she turned to water and attacked the demon, but the one that received the damage was Juvia

"Let's play!" the demon said and water tentacles appeared surrounding her.

Mira's POV

We already have intel about Mard Geer's curse thanks to Gray that battle him last time, this is to going to be easy.

"Is nice to see you again, Fairy Tail. The last time I saw Fairy Tail I confused my master with one of you and almost killed him, but now I know."

I transformed into my satan soul

"You where the one that Kyoka tried to change into a demon, but it seems you already are one"

Mest disappeared from beside me, and appeared beside Mard Geer to kick him, but some thorns trapped him.

"Is not going to be that easy, not this time. Last time I went easy on you because I thought you were mere humans with no power, not this time."

I attack him but I also get trap in thorns, they are pressing Mest and me tighter and tighter.

"What about some torture and humiliation?"

Gray's POV

"I really don't feel like fighting today" E.N.D said as he stood in front of us

"To bad, you're fighting" I shouted

"At least, let's wait until the others finish fighting, I want to see the fights" E.N.D stood there, without moving a muscle, so I decided to attack.

"Ice-devil's Zeroth Long Sword!" I attacked E.N.D but he stopped my sword with one finger and melted it.

"I said, that I want to watch the other fights"

"Gray, let's wait. He's going to get bored at some point" Erza said.

"At least let us talk to the boy" Guildarts said, Natsu was like a son to him

"He's no longer here"

"Come on, I know he's there" Guildarts pointed at E.N.D's head.

"Well, I'll tell you what is he doing. He's shouting and telling me stop all this, that he doesn't want to see his friends die"

"Natsu would never say that!" this bastard is angering me

"Well, he actually is begging for me to trap you all, and to don't let you fight my demons. He knows more than anyone else how strong they are, specially those 3"

This can't be possible, Natsu is always the first one to get into fights, he never runs from them.

"And now that I told you this, I will fight you. I don't wan't to give you time to scape"

Hi guys!!! Sorry for the fights, I'm really bad at describing fights, and specially in english. The next chapter will have the main fight, for the other fights, try imagining what happened. :P

Love you all!!