Chapter 20: An attack?

Gray's POV

It's been a week since Lucy arrived, the information she gave us was really usefull, but we haven't done a thing.

"Guys, I know you don't like the idea but we need to attack. If E.N.D finds the books he's missing it will be really difficult to stop him"

"Gray! We need to think about Natsu" Erza said

"I know Natsu is inside E.N.D, but I know Natsu, and I know he wouldn't want we to let him kill people"

"He's right, Salamander would never want that"

"So, what do we do?" Lucy asked

I don't like the idea, but...

"We attack. We find the guild and attack, we kill the demons and find a way to seal E.N.D or capture him."

"I already told you the guild dissappeared."

"We look for it, it only is protected with magic. Is only that we can't see or sense it, but it is there"

"Ok!" Erza said. "We'll attack tomorrow. Bit not everyone will go, we need people to tell the council if something goes wrong."

"Who will go?" Levy asked

"Gray, Gajeel, Wendy, Juvia, Lucy, Laxus, Mira, Freed, Guild Arts, Mest, and me will go to fight E.N.D. Levy, Lisanna, Kinana and Laki, look for information about the 3 other demons we don't know. Warren, you're in charge of the comunication. The rest must protect Fairy Tail. Understood?"

"Aye sir!"

Everyone got in the designated groups and started their jobs.

The group that was going to attack arrived to Ensdeth town, the town where Lucy arrived after E.N.D kick her out of the guild.

"Lucy says it takes 2 days to arrive there by foot, we'll use horse and arrive in one day. We'll attack tomorrow so today we will plan everything." Erza was taking cammand of all the action

"Erza, may I talk to you" I asked

"Yes Gray, what do you need?"

"I think we should wait a little longer, we need to know about the demons"

"It was your idea to attack"

"I know, but I'm feeling a little insecure about all." I can't believe I said this

"Don't worry Gray, we beat Tartarous once, we're going to do it once more."

"Ok"

I still feel a little uneasy but I trust Erza.

The next day we leave the town to find the guild, and we in one complete day we arrived to the place Lucy was left by E.N.D

"This is the place" Lucy said

"Do you feel something?" I turned to look at Wendy and Gajeel

"I smeel Salamander, the smell is vague but it's certainly him"

"Let me try to break the spell" Wendy said

After 5 minutes we received a call from Warren.

"Guys! The girls found some info about the 3 remaining demons."

"Quickly, tell us" Mest talked

"The first one is Azazel, a dark light demon. The second one is Lucefy a water demon and the third one is called Apatti, but there is no information about him"

"That's all you got?" Mest asked

"Yes, the girls are looking for more"

"I broke it!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Excelent job" Erza said

A building started appearing at the distance

"We follow the plan, understood?"

"Aye!"

We ran to the building and pushed the door, it was open so we didn't need to break it. We walked throught the hallways, but we found no one.

We found a red door, the Lucy said is where the books should be, if E.N.D has already found them. We opened the door....

"Ohhh, my dear Fairy Tail friends have arrived." E.N.D said with a smile in his face. He was sitting in a kind of throne, with two of his demons at one side and the other two at the other.

"We broke through your spell, now everyone can see you guild"

"You think you broke it?.. Don't make me laugh, I let you broke it, that's all there is to be."

"What?" Wendy said

"Yes, my dear Wendy Marvel. I let you pass my spell, so you could enter."

"It was all a trap, wasn't it?" I said.

I was right, this was no good idea

"Yes Gray, I wanted you to be here. I wanted my demons to warm up with you, it's been 400 years since they last fought, they need to practice a little bit."