Chapter 7: Turnabout Magician - Trial (Part 4)

3rd POV.

Soleil: The second mystery, is the Hydro Archon herself.

Furina stares at Soleil with an expression of fear.

Furina: What do you mean the mystery of the Hydro Archon?

Yet Soleil didn't pay it no mind as he continued on.

Soleil: The Hydro Archon is connected to my past.

Furina: Huh? What do you mean connected to your past? I met you around 300 years ago-

Soleil: Exactly.

Soleil: You met me 300 years ago. Yet for some reason, I have a memory of someone.

Soleil: A voice that would sometimes echo throughout my mind.

Soleil: And all I can remember was that I was in the depths of the Primordial Sea.

Furina: Wait, the Primordial Sea? You're not making any sense? Why would I be in the depths of the Primordial Sea?

Soleil: Yeah. It doesn't make sense. Because I know that somehow, you and that person are different.

Furina: Different?

Soleil: I would say....

Soleil: I have a sixth sense about it. I mean, if you really are the Hydro Archon, you would've recognized me the day we first met in court.

Soleil: Or was it just a part of your act?

Soleil: But I opted for my third theory.

Soleil: We met during my very first time defending my client in court.

Soleil: So, I guess my theory is that.....

Soleil: The Hydro Archon has a body double.

Furina: !?

Furina begins to hold her hands from trembling for who knows what reason.

Furina: I-Impossible! A body double, though possible that could also potentially ruin my public image.

Soleil: And that's the thing.

Soleil: You will not do that.

Soleil: And without proof to back up my claim...

Soleil: ...that would only remain as nothing but a fantasy.

Soleil: Anyways....I'd better go back to the Opera House now.

Furina: Why?

Soleil: If you are forgetting something, let me remind you of this rule.

Soleil: People involved in the case, including the attorneys aren't allowed to leave the Opera House in order not to gain outside interference.

Furina: Oh....

Soleil turns to leave and goes back inside the Opera House.