Meeting Corruption

She awoke and yawned. She opened the screens as she looked at the state of the mortal realm. A long time had passed, but it remained the same, or as close as it could be. Obviously, a lot of universes were gone; the idea of endless was broken in some of the 256 regions that exist. With a wave of her hand, she restored these places all back to normal.

She opened countless screens, all of them showing different things. There were bad parts in those universes; they were hidden things that couldn't be seen immediately; removing them was a hurdle but not impossible; there was just the problem that she didn't have the desire to remove them in an instant. One universe among the countless was truly impossible, as that universe was broken, with the void being unable to be consumed and made part of it. She let out a sigh and tipped her foot deep into the void. She descended down to the mortal realm, down to the mortals, and entered the universes filled with bad parts, the bad parts of corruption itself.

Upon entering the universe, it was completely broken and distorted. The space was all over the place; if a normal mortal walked into this place, they wouldn't be able to move. Time didn't act accordingly, not allowing movement to happen with any distance being greater than what it seemed to be. Mere meters being the length of planets, or miles being only a single step to pass. She passed through the world, reaching down to its core. The System could do things mortals couldn't do. She passed all the distances and stood at the mass of corruption.

The corruption was deep and large; it would consume the entire mortal world if left alone and replace the universe in the end. Nothing was simple; however, the ball of corruption attacked the System. The attacks didn't cause any sort of damage to the System; they couldn't even get close to her. The ball of corruption then got damaged. All of a sudden, the areas it attacked in the System now damaged the ball of corruption. Excessive corruption was leaking out, with the ball of corruption trying to regenerate, but the System crushed the ball of corruption with her power before it could heal itself.

Someone then clapped for the System. It was a slow clap. She turned her head toward the clap. It was obvious who made the ball of corruption; it couldn't be someone else but the creator of corruption himself. "Corruption, what are you planning to do? Corrupting this universe with your power," she asked Corruption regarding his plan. It was obvious for her, as she saw the power of his and how his corruption was vastly different from a mortal one.

"Isn't my plan clear?" The body of Corruption was made out of pitch black flames, the body he took for the realm of mortals. The clothes he wore were a suit with black shoes. He looked like a gentleman, even if he had no head or limbs; his aura alone gave off the impression that he was no gentleman. The aura was filled with the sensation of evil and corruption, depraved desires from all forms of emotions in their most corrupted shape and form.

"Planting the seed in a mortal and disappearing afterwards, leaving chaos in his hand. How cruel of you, I must say, Corruption" The System said it like that, but she didn't feel any real pity for Jack; her pitying him would do nothing and would be useless too.

"Being cruel isn't terrible, as that way he isn't useless for the mortal world." Corruption tilted his head. Jack was nothing but a tool to be used by the creator of corruption. A creator couldn't interfere with the mortal world constantly; it would attract the attention of other creators. While nothing says that a creator couldn't interfere with the mortal worlds, it may make the creator of creators punish that creator for doing havoc, as she does favor the mortal worlds, not all, but a love for them exists.

"That doesn't allow you, however, to simply interfere with what I do in the universe, does it?" Corruption was surrounding a black substance in his firehand, which was the physical manifestation of corruption, and it was thick and sticky. The hand of Corruption was then sealed inside a box of light. Even though he has no face, the System could tell the way Corruption would have looked at her if he had a face at the moment.