Epilogue Chapter 1

In the silence of all things, Jack stood in front of a woman who had clothes reminiscent of samurais. "Oh, how weak you are," Jack said in a mocking voice, putting his foot on top of the woman's head.

The woman didn't react in any way, as she had lost consciousness long ago. "Tsc, what a pathetic woman," Jack said, clicking his tongue. He hated the way women seemed to break faster than men. If they came to fight him, they would be as tough or tougher than a man. He let out a sigh and mumbled to himself, "She has been training here for so long, but all she had was the QI."

He left the place that was filled with corpses and blood, leaving the woman simply to her fate. It was the middle of the night, with the moon at its peak. Its beautiful light shined down on Jack, who was covered in blood.

Countless years and eons had passed, with Jack having wandered all that time across the universes and worlds just to find something to do. The wars he fought and people he killed, but none gave a refreshment, only short moments of excitement that disappeared in the next.

Looking into the sky Jack had an empty look. He reached his hand out to the sky, closing it as he felt the stars in his hand. "I shall find the real truth of the universe on my own."

Notes

The word universe has a lot of meanings but the general meaning for the "gods" is the universes are the balls of light those are collectively called universes for them but are also falling under other names when mortals are asked

The term "World" in relation is what the universe contains so a universe may contain what we would call a universe but for them it is called a world.