Depraved Feelings (3)

Emotions can be intense, with some unable to hold these emotions in them because of how intense they are. With the Kitsune also having done a push and logical reason, she decided to act upon it. She didn't want to be too aggressive, which is why she came in the form of a mortal woman.

She approached Jack as he sat in the bar, his love life having been rather hopeless. Most of the women to whom he had feelings died in brutal manners, but as the mortal he is, he is unable to kill off the feelings that tend to appear.

"Hey cutie," she said as she sat beside Jack, ordering a drink, as she leaned on her hand and looked at Jack. He looked different now, having changed his appearance to something that wasn't that well known. He had white hair and golden eyes; on his head were a pair of wolf ears with brown skin, making him look excitable while standing out from the crowd. There were other individuals with animal parts, but none had the characteristic looks that Jack had. From looking average, he looked more extraordinary.

"I think there are actually cuter people in this bar than someone like me" Jack said as he held the glass of whiskey, shaking it lightly as the whiskey became much darker. The System grinned upon hearing Jack's response. It wasn't a bad start, especially since the time he spent alone after falling in love seemed to make him a bit colder, but his personality didn't change drastically.

He was still a person who was one to crack jokes, even when his life was bad. Jack's personality wasn't complex; calling it flat and two-dimensional wouldn't be wrong either. There were core characteristics in his personality, but these core things took up most of his personality. A cold man who seeks fun even when having a goal. She could see through his mind and heart how he seeked nothing in the moment but wanting to take revenge against Aiden, who wanted to kill him brutally. They had three major wars, each of which changed the core of all the universes and their possibilities, which the System never bothered to correct as they were made more interesting that way.

"Don't be like that" she said with a smile as she finally got her drink, which was a glass of beer. "You are the most interesting out of all, especially the way you try to keep your presence hidden." It made Jack immediately wary of her.

"It seems you are quite powerful, as your status isn't readable." His eyes shone as he spoke them out; they also showed that he was ready to attack her if needed. There were no standards, as an enemy remains an enemy. The System had a smug smile as she drank her beer. Seeing Jack so wary of her was making her feel excited. A fire was burning in her the longer Jack stared at her. A quick breath, her cheeks becoming slightly red, acting as a form of blush, crossed her leg, and she gave a sweet smile while leaning on her arm. Her words and movements were perfect and flawless.

"That is indeed right" she said, smiling towards him and standing up. She hugged Jack from behind, her breasts touching his back and her arms touching his chest, with her mouth close to his ear. "You know the type of guy I like are bad guys, but the ones who are hard to tame," she then bit his ear, making him flinch while leaving some marks there. He turned his head towards her, his heart beating faster from excitement. There were countless people who tried to seduce him with age and gender variations, but she was the first one after his long time as a villain made his heart beat faster from such simple gestures.

"Really, what a troublesome woman," Jack thought to himself. His eyes looked around, and it was obvious that the simple movement of hers and her words had already caught everyone in the bar. He couldn't blame them for it, as that woman was a beauty, one of a kind to say too. It was like she did magic on them, but there was no magic at all, just simple movements. "I think we should leave the bar, my lady, as the bar seems to have too many eyes on us now." Jack stands up from his seat, leaving a gold coin as payment. They left the bar behind, walking on the streets as the moon shone on them. They stopped at a bridge, looking up to the moon.

"I'm sure a lady as powerful as you already heard from me across the universes, so what could someone like you seek from me?" Jack pulled his hoodie down as he looked at her coldly in the face. While his heart may have flattered, he was on guard.

"Obvious hostility," System was thinking to herself. The hostility didn't go off, but she hadn't expected that it would go down fast. She climbed on the stone of the bridge and looked down at Jack. She had a dark blue dress that, with the moonlight, only amplified its color, shining in a way that made her beauty stand out even more. Jack closed his eyes, letting out a sigh, seeing her that way.

"You could seduce countless other men or women, but you came for me the worst likely." Jack wasn't heartless—at least not all the time. That would go against what he is meant to be: a chaotic person, which he himself fails to do. "Even if I like to deny it, I can see how you are truly interested in me." His eyes sparkled.

"That is right; I'm really interested in you," she said, pushing her hair away as she walked on the stone and balancing herself as she walked. Jack walked beside her.

"Is it because you seek excitement?" Jack pulled a packet of cigarettes out, ready to smoke one.

"It isn't to seek something exciting; otherwise, I would have simply continued to watch you over instead of coming to you straight." Jack couldn't say anything against it, as it made logical sense. Many said that even if he is dangerous, he is an exciting thing to watch. He felt angry by these words, as he felt like nothing but a monkey in a circus that was however long ago, and he learned not to care for trivial things.

"Jack Reaper I watched you for a long time, and I'm confident that I know you the best out of everyone. No matter what, even if your future is unknown, your fate is none-existent, and you have a past that no one knows except who is strong enough to not forget it upon your death." She touched her chest while reaching her other hand out towards Jack, saying it with the sweetest smile and voice words that are a sweet poison. "I want you and only you. I don't want to share you with anyone, nor do I want anyone to be able to curse you, so I will make you unable to live without me."

The way she spoke, many would think of it as obsession, and they wouldn't be wrong. That was an obsession—an obsession that was greater than most others, but it was also something else.

It was love. A sense of love that has been twisted as her words and face were something that would lead to one wanting more. Jack clenched his hand. He knew what was offered was a poison that he didn't know anything about, but at the same time, if he drinks only a little, it won't kill him. He wanted to test that poison, as he didn't care if he would die from it.

He grabbed the hand of the System and kissed her eyes while bowing a little down. He looked up to her as his appearance changed. It changed to a man with dark gray hair and skin,a black suit, pants, and shoes, and lifeless gray eyes. He gave her a smile that made a smile come to the face of the system—a smile of affection.

"I shall take this poison of yours, miss. We will see if I just build resistance to your poison or if the poison consumes my entire body." Jack was nothing but an insane bastard. He had a twisted smile, unable to hide his excitement.

This is the beginning of our story. The story of a man twisted like his lover, one obsessed like no other and the other broken and insane, biting more than he should have.