Who the fuck is Groundzero?

ᴜɴ-ᴘᴀᴜꜱɪɴɢ 0.00─ㅇ─────0.00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
------------------------------------------------------------

Kirishimas POV:

"Sit.."

Kirishima asks and Riot only blinks as she stares at the treat in Kirishimas hand. As of right now Kirishima is trying to teach his puppy Riot how to sit. She's only a year old and dumb as hell. Riot is a brown pit that has a red hue to her coat. Eijiro sighs loudly when he asks her to sit once more, immediately giving up when she jumps up and snatches the treat out of his grasp.

"Riot...There are puppies that can do backflips and you can't even sit down?"

The redhead asks as she chomps on the treat. Kirishima soon feels his phone vibrate once, twice, three times, eight times, ten times...What is going on? Kirishima soon pulls his phone out and notices a bunch of notifications from Twitter. The redhead immediately clicks on a notification that his fans have tagged him in.

 The redhead immediately clicks on a notification that his fans have tagged him in

Who the fuck is Groundzero?

Kirishima immediately opens up YouTube and goes to the search bar, his fingers moving swiftly over his keyboard before he is met with spicky blonde hair. Kirishima sits down on his couch and immediately clicks on the first video he sees, the title of said video being "GTA 6??" Kirishima immediately gets hyped up because he loves gta, it was one of his favorite games growing up and still is. However, Kirishima has already seen the trailer to gta 6...But he likes watching reaction videos.

"Hey bitch the official trailer to gta 6 is out now...Yeah" -The camera zooms in on his face- "You heard me..." -camera zooms out- "I haven't seen the trailer myself for a reason because I wanted to do an actual first time fuckin reaction to this shit. I'm hyped as shit and I've also been avoiding spoilers from the trailer...Fuck this shit I'm starting the video. I can't wait any damn longer"

Kirishima chuckles to himself because...Real.

Kirishima watches the opening trailer for what feels like the one hundredth time. It starts off with the main character "Lucia" and ofcourse she's in jail...It's grand theft auto.

"Not gonna lie Lucia fine as fuck"

Kirishima chuckles to himself at the blondes comment and can't help but find the blonde hot...He's good looking and Kirishima is way more interested in him rather than the trailer itself...Part of it because he's seen the trailer a hundred times. Kirishima watches the blondes bubble in the right hand corner, watching as the said blonde unscrews the cap to his water bottle before taking a long sip from it, his addams apple bobbing all the while. However, Kirishimas eyes widen the moment the blonde spits his water out of shock and he immediately rewinds the video. Kirishima had been to caught up staring at the blonde to capture the reason for the blondes shock.

"I know yall saw that shit.."

The blonde mumbles and immediately rewinds the video, hitting play the moment there's a scene of a black girl twerking on a moving car and the blonde immediately pauses the video while staring at the girl. Kirishima chuckles to himself when the blonde puts the video in slow motion to watch the girl again.

"Is it safe for me to say gyatt? Do yall bitches still say that shit? Actually- I don't give a fuck if you still say it or not but gyatt damn that girl bro-"

Kirishima laughs and shakes his head because the first time he saw the trailer his reaction was the exact same. The blonde watches the trailer some more and immediately pauses it near the very end where Lucia is sitting in Jasons lap after telling each other that they trust the other.

"Dude I know they fuck all the time...Real talk tho, if I ever met a guy and trusted him so much to the point where I'd rob banks with him??? Dude I'd give him the best head every fuckin night...Oh- and this game better have alot of sex scenes in it"

Kirishima finds himself smiling but soon his smile fades when he let's the blondes words sink in...He's hot as fuck and he's gay? Kirishima looks at the video and it's almost over so he immediately leaves Twitter and goes back to the tweet his fans where blowing him up about...

He's hot as fuck and he's gay? Kirishima looks at the video and it's almost over so he immediately leaves Twitter and goes back to the tweet his fans where blowing him up about

Kirishima grins at his teasing remark...He can see why his fans want him to collaborate with Bakugo and soon Kirishima goes back to YouTube to read the blondes description.

"Fuck off- Bakugo"

Wow...What an inspirational description.

ᴘᴀᴜꜱɪɴɢ 0.00─────ㅇ─0.00
↻ ◁ ▶ ▷ ↺
-Word count- 1034