Apology

ᴜɴ-ᴘᴀᴜꜱɪɴɢ 0.00─ㅇ─────0.00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugos POV:

Bakugo is happy he posted his video and it's already getting millions of views and likes from his YouTube. Which means Kirishima has indeed saw it. Bakugo is currently fixing himself some carmeled apples. He grabs a few green apples and washes them before placing them on a cuttingboard. He immediately cuts said apples in one swift motion. He's been cooking for years due to his mom  basically forcing him to and ever since he loved it because he can indeed make some bomb ass food. Once the apples are sliced he puts them on a paper plate and drizzles some store bought carmel ontop before putting said carmel back in the fridge. Once that's done he goes to the couch and begins eating them. In the meantime, he scrolls on Twitter, laughing when he sees a video of a bird cussing a dog out. He soon sees a message sent from his dm's and when he opens it he can't help but feel his heart drop to his ass in nervousness.

 He soon sees a message sent from his dm's and when he opens it he can't help but feel his heart drop to his ass in nervousness

Kirishima was online at the time so it'd be expected that he already seen it. The two Boys end up chatting back and forth for awhile, talking things through for an upcoming collaboration. Bakugo didn't really want to collab with the redhead but he knew that if he did collab with said redhead, his fans would know that he and Kirishima were on good terms so this was for the better for the both of them and their fanbases.

Bakugo smiles at his phone and immediately stops like he had been caught staring down at his phone like a girl with a high-school crush

Bakugo smiles at his phone and immediately stops like he had been caught staring down at his phone like a girl with a high-school crush. Bakugo puts his phone away in his pocket and instead throws his paper plate away. Bakugo heads to his room upstairs and the moment he's in his room he pulls his shirt over his head and changes into some long basketball shorts. He then grabs a water out of his mini fridge and makes his way down the hall again and into his gym room. The blonde works out for the longest time, throwing punches at the punching bag, bench presses, lifting weights, running on the treadmill. He works out until he's sweating and once he deems himself sore he gets up and heads back up to his room still without a shirt and long basketball shorts on. Bakugo immediately turns on his pc and begins recording. The first few seconds of the video is him breathing heavily, sweat dripping down his abs all the while. The blonde laughs and jumpcuts it to him sitting down in his gaming chair.

"Sorry I just got back from my gym room and I'm sweating balls. Anyway I just wanted to come back on here and discuss the whole rumor situation. Last night I had looked at RedRiots comment section on his recent post and I'm upset with you guys. I found a bunch of my fans hating on Kirishima in his comment section and that is completely unacceptable. I made my previous video to hopefully stop you guys from continuing the rumors, not for you guys to go out of your way to hate on Kirishima. As a matter of fact RedRiot actually dm'd me on Twitter last night and apologized for what he's done and I'll even go as far as to show you guys proof"

Bakugo says as he shoves his hand in his pocket and pulls his phone out. He then goes back to Twitter and shows the camera the messages only for the camera to go in and out of focus.

"Well if this shitty ass camera would focus.."

Bakugo mumbles to himself and as on cue, the camera focuses on the messages.

"You can pause to read the messages but yeah, RedRiot did apologize for his bullshit and to be honest I wasn't really even mad at Kirishima, I was more mad at yall....Because let's be so fucking for real you guys know better than this shit. Kirishima didn't even know who I was at the time, therefore, he didn't know that I say shit I don't mean all the time. For him it was all of a misunderstanding but for you guys it's a huge fucking red flag. You guys know better than to go hate on someone else's shit...Yall are making me look bad as a creator and I will not put up with it. The next person that hates on Kirishima for misunderstanding something I will find you and block your ass on all godamn platforms and Kirishima will do the exact same. Yall need to pull your head out of your asses and stop spreading rumors and stop hating people or other creators. That's all I really wanted to talk about in this video, I will get around to my usual reaction and gaming videos at some point but as of right now and the way yall are acting I might as well take a break from YouTube so that's what I'll do. Goodbye fuckers"

Bakugo ends the video and spends about an hour editing it before finally posting it. He can't help but feel good about doing what's right.

ᴘᴀᴜꜱɪɴɢ 0.00─────ㅇ─0.00
↻ ◁ ▶ ▷ ↺
-Word count- 1034