□■□Minecraft□■□

ᴜɴ-ᴘᴀᴜꜱɪɴɢ 0.00─ㅇ─────0.00
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺
------------------------------------------------------------

Kirishimas POV:

After Bakugo and I did our first collaboration a few months ago it blew up. All of our fans on Twitter had been talking about it non-stop. Kirishima is currently at his house...Still trying to teach Riot how to sit.

"Cmon...Sit Riot" Kirishima asks. Riot lolls out her tongue and pants harshly, her eyes glued to the treat in Kirishimas hand.

"Bruh...By the time I've tought you how to sit, the other puppies in the world will already know how to fly"

Riot just tilts her head, whining as she paws at Kirishimas knee, looking up at the treat.

"I'm not giving you this treat until you sit...Those puppy dog eyes don't work on my anymore"

Kirishima says. Riot stops panting and backs up a bit, getting frustrated with Kirishima, causing her to start barking.

"Sit..." Kirishima tries one last time and Riot only barks again and wags her tail.

"Bruh..." Kirishima gives her the treat anyway.

Kirishima spends the rest of his time on Twitter....Bakugo hasn't reached out to him at all since their collaboration. But Kirishima notices he's online on Twitter so he immediately dms him, knowing he'd answer considering he's online.

 But Kirishima notices he's online on Twitter so he immediately dms him, knowing he'd answer considering he's online

Kirishima smiles, feeling a bit too giddy from texting Bakugo back and forth

Kirishima smiles, feeling a bit too giddy from texting Bakugo back and forth. Kirishima immediately leaves the livingroom to head upstairs and into his room. He immediately sits in his gaming chair and turns his PC on. He immediately goes to YouTube and starts recording.

"Hey Bros I'm back at it again!! This time I'm playing Minecraft tho cuz...I haven't touched Minecraft since the 1800's....
Anyway, lemme open up Minecraft real quick and start a world"

Kirishima says as he puts his headphones on. He then grabs his phone, texting Bakugo to friend him on Discord so the fans will be able to hear him when the video uploads.