||Sims 4||

AUTHORS NOTE-
Hey fuckers, I've played the Sims before and I just wanted to say that I kinda changed the game up a bit for this chp. The Sims is a one player game but for this chapter I'm gonna make it a two player game.

-Tye

Kirishimas POV:

Their Minecraft video blew up by a long shot and Bakugo had texted him after he watched the video, basically saying how he thought it was hilarious that he left for a second and Kirishima had done fucked up the entire house. Kirishima is currently on his couch, scrolling through the comments of the YouTube video to see what his fans thought about it.

"They should lowkey play the Sims 4"

"LMAO THE WAY GROUNDZERO LEFT"

"F in the chat for the Sheep guys"

"RedRiot at the end😭😭"

"F"

"Bro they lowkey fine asf."

"F"

"The circle of life🤓☝️"

"F (Rip Sheep)"

"PLAY THE SIMS 4!!"

"F 😔"

"Imagine their rage on the Sims 4💀"

Sims four huh? Alot of people look like they wanna see a Sims four gameplay. Kirishima wants to text Bakugo about it but he doesn't think Bakugo would like the Sims...He just doesn't seem like the type to really play it.

Fuck it.

Kirishima does the exact same thing he did yesterday, sitting in his gaming chair before turning on his PC and putting his headphones on

Kirishima does the exact same thing he did yesterday, sitting in his gaming chair before turning on his PC and putting his headphones on....Recording.

"Whatsup Bros!! Yesterday I was looking through the comments on my Minecraft video with Groundzero and I saw alot of you guys asking for a Sims four gameplay and thats...Basically what were gonna be doing. Bakugo is just downloading the Sims- Oh and by the way, Bakugo has never played the Sims before so this is gonna be...