I wished you loved me (roc royal love story starring you)

You and Roc have been the best of friends since you we're in dippers. You're moms are really close and so are you and Roc. He's almost like your brother, he's there for you threw thick and thin. And you got his back just as much. But as you two grow closer, you secretly and slowly start to have feelings for him. But you don't know if you should say something because you don't want to ruin your relationship.Its the same thing with Roc but you don't even know. Seniors in High school. Mindless Behavior is famous in this story but aren't on tour. Theses are the charters...

YN- is Roc's best friend. Some of TeamMindless likes,her some don't. But she doesn't let them get to her. She's 17, lives with both parents and her 6 year old sister. Her parent are always gone on business trips but she has no problem with it because they make a lot of money. She's been in a bad relationship that Roc helped her through. But she's good now.

Mindless Behavior- exactly them selfs but they all are 17

Savannah- is one of YN' closest friends, And Ray's girlfriend.

Da'Vonia- is also one of YN's closest friends, she's Prince's girlfriend.

Brionna- is another one of YN's closest friends, she's Prods' girlfriend.

MaKayla- is YN's 6 year old sister.

Risa- is Prods lil sis about the same age as Kayla.

KayKay- is Ray's lil sis, same age as Makayla and Risa.

And there's some other charters...