Chapter 6

ROC'S POV-

All the girls were sleep and me and the boys were talking "Bro, why don't you just ask her out already?!" Prod asked "Right, it's obvious y'all like each other" Prince said "He's a punk ass nigga!" Ray said -.- "STFU, I'm waiting for the right time, plus idek for sure if she really likes me like I like her." "BRUH! Are you blind or something?!, she don't LIKE you, she LOVE you, and not even just as a friend, more than that." Ray said. I just sat there and listed to them ramble on about how I need to hurry up and ask her out, how we've known each other for years and blah blah blah.

"Mmhhmm" YN moaned lowly and moved a little in her sleep. She was on my right and Prod was on my left, Ray and Prince were across from us.(in the limo) I think I'm the only one who herd her but I didn't say anything. "Mmhhmm, ohhhh" she moaned a little louder then before. That time they heard her cause they stopped talking and looked at YN. We all looked confused. 0_o "R-Roooccc" she moaned louder. Ray pulled out his phone and started recording YN. "LMAOO, YNs having a wet dream bout Roc!" Ray yelled while recording.

Everybody started laughing, I didn't think It was funny. :/ I was a little embarrassed, and surprised to know she was having that kind of dream about ME. She moaned a couple more times before I had to just stop this and wake her up. I shook her and yelled "YN...YN wake up!" She jumped a little and a woke up looking confused and mad at the same time.

YN's POV-

I woke up from the best dream ever, Roc was giving me some GOOD ass head. I was mad that somebody woke me up, it felt so real. Damn. I noticed that the boys, except Roc, were all looking at me and laughing. Wth? :/ "what y'all laughing at?!" I asked confused. Ray put his phone down and the others were on their phones just DEAD. "What the hell is so funny?!!" I asked getting mad. "Check your phone" Ray said still laughing. I pulled out my phone and saw that ray tagged me in a video on Instagram and Keek. The caption said "YNs having a nasty dream... LMAO" he also tagged Roc in it. I was still confused and unlocked my phone, went straight to IG and watched the video.

It was me moaning about Roc in my sleep -.- I'm SO pissed "OMFG RAY'AN IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I yelled mad as ever. I only call them by they're real names when I'm serious. I jumped up from my seat and started beating the shit out of him. Roc tried to pull me off. He grabbed me by my waist from behind and started pulling me off of Ray. "LET GO OF ME!" I yelled trying to get at Ray. I managed to grab one of his braids and started pulling. "YN STOP!" Ray yelled trying to get my hand of his braid. Prince was yelling "OHHH KILL EM,OHHH KILL EM!" And Prod was laughing.

"YN calm down" Roc told me and I let go of Ray's braid. I glared at Ray. "I'm sorry YN I thought it was funny!" Ray said trying not to laugh. "WELL I OBVIOUSLY DONT THINK IT IS!" I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. On Instagram, I saw that it already had 1364 likes -.- and on Keek it had 1056 views and 987 likes. I looked at some of the comments TM left on them and one said "I always knew she liked him!" Another said "that's disgusting, nobody needa know bout all dat. Fuck dot." and another said "Ohh I know she WASN'T thinking bout my man, this hoe's life WILL be hoed!"

Smh. Some of TM are so nice to me and they think me and Roc would make a good couple. But then theres always the negative TM that think Roc is there's or whatever. They know we're best friends and all but act like we don't have feelings. Roc always tells me not to worry about the negative TM and that they know nothing. I just hate when people judge something they don't understand.

RAY'S POV-

I did kind of feel a little guilt when I saw all the likes and views. So I deleted it off of IG but left it on Keek. Even though TM is gonna be reposting it like crazy. All the girls woke up. Dang they some heavy sleepers cause we was loud. KayKay came up to me and I put her on my lap. "Are we there yet?" She asked in little cute sleepy voice "Nope, yet" then she went and sat back down with Kayla and Risa. Oh and did I mention MaKayla has a crush on me?... Shes 6 but I don't pay it any attention. We finally arrived at an ice cream place and we all got out. We had Carter following behind us in a separate car just in case.

We all got out and went inside. There weren't that much people so we were good. Everybody got whatever ice cream and we sat and ate inside. We were all at a table talking. "YN, did you see that video?" Savannah asked. "Yeah I saw it, your boyfriend is an asshole." YN said glaring at me. I looked away. I looked over at Savannah. She agreed and shook her head while cracking a small smile.

"Y'all, we should have a house party, if y'all aren't doing anything after this." Da'Vonia said. "But what about the kids?" Brionna asked taking a lick of her ice cream. "They can stay at my house and my momma will watch them." I suggested "Aight" everybody said. "But we cant get caught, yall know our parents would kill us" YN said. "Yep we just have to make up a good lie" Roc said. "Right" everybody said. Hopefully the kids wont say anything, I don't even think they were listing. By then we were all done eating our ice cream. We went back to the limo and I asked the driver to take us to my house.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Keep calm and stay TeamMindless! ❤ comment :)