Chapter 7

Mamma Keshia's POV-

I'm at home with my sister FeFe, my sons TayTay and DayDay and my daughter NaeNae. We were all just chilling in the living room watching t.v until my other son RayRay walked in with KayKay, my other daughter "Hey momma" Ray said while giving me a hug "Hey Mamma Keshia" all the others said and we all exchanged hugs. "Hi mommy KayKay said while giving me hug. "Hey what are you all doing here?" I asked wondering why all these people were in my living room. "We were wondering if you could watch the kids while we go out..." Ray asked "umm I don't know, where exactly are y'all going?"

"Oh, u-umm j-just over Prince's house t-to hang" Ray stuttered. I know he's lying because he's stuttering. "Why can't y'all take the kids with y'all?" I asked getting suspicious "We've had them all day and we just want a break" Prince said. "Hmm okay" I said reluctantly. "YESS! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" They all said and suffocated me in a group hug. "Okay! You can let go now!" I yelled while laughing "Bye momma Keshia! They all said and left out the door. I don't think their going over Prince's house.... But I'm gonna find out where.

YN'S POV-

Ray's dumb self said we were going over Prince's house and we not. Knowing Mamma Keshia is going to call Mamma Theresa! We all got back in the limo and the kids stayed with Ray's momma.
"Ray don't you realize that your momma is gonna call Prince's momma and ask if we're over there.. But we're not gonna be over there?!" I said "Right!" All the girls said. "Shit!" Ray said I guess he wasn't thinking. "Oh well, if we get caught its Ray's fault" Prod said. We all agreed and Ray just shook his head.

"Okay it's 6:00pm right now so that gives us 3 hours and 30 mins till 9:30 that's when it should start" I said. "We got time to call everybody, get ready then meet at the Conjunction House, and my mom gets home from work at 8:00pm so she might be tired and go to sleep." Prince said. "I'll call every body and tell them" I said pulling out my phone calling A couple people in my contacts except the adults obliviously. I called people like Diggy Simmons, OMG Girlz, Issa, Young Marques and more. I didn't have to call every body because the word would always spread FAST.

Were know to throw the BEST house parties in L.A and we never get caught! And by "were" I'm mean: Ray, Savannah, Prod, Brionna, Prince, Da'Vonia, Roc and myself. Everybody got dropped off at their house to get ready. I was home alone but I wasn't scared. I got in the shower and just thought about how tonight was gonna go. I got out and looked through my closet for something to wear. Then my phone rang, I picked it up from my bed and saw that it was an unknown number I answered it. "Hey YN" the unfamiliar voice spoke through the phone. "Umm who is this?" I asked a little scared. "Oh you'll find out tonight at the party I heard about" the voice said evilly. Then hung up. I got even more scared and called Roc. He answered.

"Sup YN?" "OMG Chresanto, somebody just called me from an unknown number talking about I'll see them at the party tonight or wherever" "your crazy, it's probably some body you know just messing with you" "But it didn't sound like it and they sounded creepy" " well just be careful, I'll see you there" "okay" and he hung up. I hope it's not who I think it is.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- mwwhahahaha! CLIFFY :) comment... Oh, I'm editing the first 4 chapters so they'll be WAY better then before. And the chapters are different.