Chapter 14

Jacob's POV
Still at the hotel w/ Des and Jacob

"I swear to you Des, if you do one more thing, Roc is dead!" I said walking away from her.

"You can't kill him! He's supposed to be with me!" She said getting up from the floor.

"IDGAF! YN's supposed to be with me! Roc can go fa real."

"Don't try nothing Jacob, cause YN can go too." She said in a sinister tone

Ha." You ain't gonn do shit. You fucking thot." I chuckled.

"We'll see." She said smirking and walked out the hotel room.

She better not try nothing or it's Rocs ass...

Rocs POV
Next day

I woke up to my phone ringing

"On my worst behavior, no?
They used to never want to hear us,
Remember?
Motherfucker never loved us, remember?
Motherfucker, remember?
Motherfucker never loved us
I'm on my worst behavior,
Don't you ever get it fucked up
Motherfuckers never loved us
Man, motherfuckers never loved us"

I groaned and let it ring. After a few more rings, I realized it must be important. I rolled over and picked up my phone from my dresser and rubbed my eyes. When I looked at my phone I had 3 missed calls from Ray, and 2 from Prince. I looked at the time. It's f***ing 6:30 am!

I called Ray back and he answered.

"Aye where you at Roc? You late" he said sounded like he was out of breath...

I scrunched up my eyebrows "What? Late for what?"

"Rehearsal! Yester-"

I cut him off "Rehearsal?! For what? Prods not in MB so what are we rehearsing for?"

"Nigga You left yesterday and Walt wasn't finished talking! But even though he's not with us, we still continuing somehow, idk exactly how but I trust Walt.."

"Aight man whatever. I'll be there in a couple mins"

"Aight."

I hung up and forced myself to get out of bed. I like early morning workouts but not when I don't know about em!

Skipping to the studio

I walked in the studio and saw the boys, not including Craig, dancing in the mirror. It was some new stuff though. I joined in getting into it. Nothing like the Number 1 Girl tour shit, Scream Tour, or AATW. It was some Chris Brown stuff. Team Mindless is in for a treat...

End of rehearsal

"But since y'all are getting older, and mature, y'all need the music, dancing and videos to, too" Keshia spoke. We were all sweaty and sitting on the floor in front of the mirror listening to Keisha. She was right. We all nodded in agreement, too tired to speak.

"Y'all I gotta go, don't forget to turn off the lights and lock the doors when you leave." Keisha called out. "K bye Keshia!" Prince yelled as she was walking out the door.

Then Ray looked at me. I knew what this nigga was bout to say! "Maaan shut up, it's complicated!" "Nahh you just scurrrd" he laughed I flicked him off Walking out the studio with Prince.

"It's just that, we've been the best of friends for so long and she means the world to me. I can tell her everything, she can tell me everything, and I can go on and on but ... what if my best friend looks at me differently, what if things are never the same? I mean she says she loves me but I don't know if she means more than that, like I do when I tell her that." I poured my heart out.

"Yo why don't you just ask her at the show next week?" Prince said "What you mean?" I asked, "Next week we have a show here in L.A right..." Prince said. "Yea.. And?" I said bluntly. "Well you should bring her on stage in the middle of the show or something and ask her then!"

I thought about it for a minute. And then it dawned on me. I hit Prince on his back, excited. "Thanks bro!! You are a genius!" I said excitedly "oww WTF?!" "Oh my bad" I laughed

Ray was locking the door to the studio and Prince and I were walking to our cars. "Aight bye y'all!" I said getting in my car and driving home.

___________________________

Sorry I haven't been putting it in the story but Santo, YN and the rest of the crew have been going to school, except Jacob and Des obviously. COMMENT pls