𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

"Clique"

*krrriiinggggg* Chaeryeong almost falls down her bed upon hearing her alarm clock.

"Fuck Monday," Chaeryeong exclaimed rubbing her eyes.

Chaeryeong wasted no time she jumped out of bed and got ready. As she walked out of the bathroom she saw her roommate Ryujin still sleeping.

She gently nudges the short cotton candy pink-haired girl. "Five more minutes," Ryujin says muffled, as her head is buried deeply on the pillows.

"You have thirty minutes to prepare, you know I won't hesitate to leave you." The tall black-haired girl threatens.

"Thirty minutes is plenty of time, wake me up when I have ten minutes,"  Ryujin says raising her head slightly.

"I swear Shin Ryujin, if we're late on our first day. I'll tell Yeji eonnie." Chaeryeong glares.

Ryujin sighed. Chaeryeong sat down scrolling on her phone waiting for time to pass and for Ryujinto get ready. Minutes later the two walked to the campus.

"Good morning dear, freshmen, second-year, third-year, and seniors! This is your 2024 Seoul Academy Council President, Choi Soobin!"

"And your Seoul Academy Council Vice President, Hwang Yeji! Here to welcome you to Seoul Academy!" 

"All students are required to attend the school formation on our open field. So we are asking everyone to please proceed to the open field. Thank you!"

"And again! Welcome back to school students!"

"Let's go?" Chaeryeong glanced at Ryujin.

"You go first, I'll follow you wait for me on bleachers S. I just need to drop my guitar in the music room," Ryujin says Chaeryeong nods.

Chaeryeong clutched her book on her arms tightly. She continued walking around she saw her sister with friends but like usual the two acted like strangers. Chaeyeon, her sister being the successor lived in the spotlight and she knew how much her sister hated the spotlight she loves, her sister kept her circle of friends small. She was just the opposite and her sister respected that. She made sure they act as if they weren't at all related to give her the private life her sister wanted.

She was deep in her thought when *thud* "nerd" A girl said bumping into her weather it's on purpose or not all her books were now scattered at the floor.

She sighed and started picking up her books she was about reach for the last book when somone picked it up for her. "Here, uhm.. do you know where's the music room?" A boy asked.

"That way. Just walk the corridor then the end the first room to the right." Chaeryeong says.

The boy nods. "Thank you!"

Chaeryeong and Ryujin sat at the bleachers.

"So what Clique are you going for?" Ryujin asked.

"Is it required?" Chaeryeong raised a brow as the cotton candy pink-haired girl nods. "We have a clique day every friday."

"How about join your sister?" Chaeryeong shook her head no immediately from Ryujin's suggestion.

"Join our club."  Ryujin said.

"Band?" Chaeryeong shakes her head at the thought.

"There is a dance group if you're still into dancing." Ryujin suggests.

"I'll try to look into more but... I'm thinking if this would be the right time to reunite with dancing. It's been years." Chaeryeong smiles.

Author

Welcome to chapter one, I'll probably do more chapters but they're shorter. I'll try to update tomorrow or in this instance probably night. It's currently almost 4:00am here and i couldn't sleep so I decided to update a bit.

Please vote and have fun reading.