𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"Smile"

"I bet you 20 bucks I can put a smile on your face." Taehyun smiles holding a 20 dollar bill.

"Taehyun," she chuckled softly, trying to shake off the tension from the argument. "You're always full of surprises. Alright, you've got a bet. But remember, I'm not easy to smile for just anyone."

"Well I don't like seeing you all pouty and sad." Taehyun says.

"That's sweet of you." She said, her lips twitching slightly. "But I'll hold you to your word. Let's see if you can make me smile for real this time."

Chaeryeong followed Taehyun curiously, wondering what he had planned to make her smile. She couldn't help but feel a bit more light-hearted now that they were on this little adventure together.

They walked at a nearby convince store he bought her ice cream. "Taehyun, you really didn't have to do this," Chaeryeong said, blushing slightly as she saw the ice cream he'd bought for her.

"It's just ice cream." Taehyun answered chuckling a bit.

"Well it did made you a bit happy but i don't think I see a genuine smile." Taehyun sighed.

"I'm glad you accompanied me, I'm very thankful." She smiled.

"Oh... you smiled!" He said.

"How do you know if it's genuine tho?" She says.

"You smile with your eyes and you have the gummy smile of yours." He says pointing it out she blushes a bit.

"You win then."  She was about to pull out 20 dollars but Taehyun stopped him.

"Forget the bet, I have another request." Taehyun said as Chaeryeong looked at her curiously.

"Since you gave me passion to play instruments again, I hope you can hear us play during our practice sometimes. I joined Beomgyu's club because of you." Taehyun smiles.

He felt like he owed her a lot, He knew that she gave him a reason to wake up and go to school every day.

The two parted ways Taehyun went inside the hous headphones on. He opened the door to his old music room wher ehis guitars and drums are.

He pulled his electric guitar. Lift your head, baby, don't be scared, Of the things that could go wrong along the way, You'll get by with a smile, Now it's time to kiss away those tears goodbye~"  He sings passionately.

"I haven't heard that sound in a long time." Taehyun's dad said. His mood quickly changes, he sets the guitar down.

"I'm off to bed." Taehyun said.

"You've been skipping meals again." His father stated.

"What do you want to eat?" His father asked.

"Mom's cooking." He states his father couldn't repsond further. It was the truth though, that's what he trully missed and wanted.

He walked to his room. He started scrolling on his phone. The same time Chaeryeong was on her phone.

Taehyun looked her her profile.

Taehyun immediately smiled seeing her face again

Taehyun immediately smiled seeing her face again. "Ugh! Why is your face so cute?! Why are you so pretty?" He sighed burying his head on the pillow.

Chaeryeong saw Taehyun followed him so she followed him back.

"Sometimes even if you hide it it's still obvious."

Author

I hope y'all are still enjoying, so far I'm having fun writing these short chapters. Please vote and enjoy reading!