𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

"The Boy and His Piano"

Taehyun wakes up with the usual bickering of his parents. It became normal for him to hear them fight but he can feel how intense it was this morning. As he walked down the stairs he saw his father almost hit his mom as he run to cover his mother.

"Appa! What are you trying to do?!" Taehyun attempts to stop his father.

"Don't you show me your face ever again! Get out of my house!" His father yells to her mother.

"Forgive me Taehyun...." His mom says before leaving him with his dad.

Weeks later a new woman enters their house.
His father's mistress... a woman who tried to replace his mother.

~~~

Taehyun's eyes opened cold sweats on his face as he breathe heavily. Remembering his past. His present the he still couldn't accept.

He walked out of his room. His step-mom cooking a meal and his dad was on the table drinking his coffee.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?" His father asked. He shook his head no as he starts to walk out of the house.

For years since his mom left Taehyun's life was in cycle, wake up, eat, school, go home and sleep, however there was one thing that helped him cope.

Music, sometimes he would skip classes this is also the reason why his dad decided to bring him back home to his home, and move him to another school. Taehyun hated it of course but he knew he couldn't do anything but agree.

Taehyun enters the campus student were already rushing somewhere from a distance she saw a girl picking up her books from the floor he approached slowly

"Here, uhm.. do you know where's the music room?" Taehyun asked.

"That way. Just walk the corridor then the end the first room to the right." The girl says, He gave a quick nod and thanked her. "Thank you!"

He walked in the music room. He saw the piano at the room he immediately set down his bag he started playing the piano.

His eyes shut closed as he played the piano.

"You should join our band. We're looking for a keyboard player." A boy holding a guitar said.

"Band? I'm not one to enjoy public attention, however I appreciate that you admire how I play the piano." Taehyun said.

"Don't be si formal, I'm Choi Beomgyu, I'mthe leader of our band called Clover." The boy introduced himself.

"Kang Taehyun." Taehyun said.

"Well Taehyun, if you ever change your mind, just tell me." Beomgyu said and Taehyun nods.

"Aren't you proceeding to the open feild?" Beomgyu asked.

Taheyun stood up and followed Beomgyu. Who sat beside Ryujin.

"Ryujin who's that girl?" Beomgyu raised a brwo looking at Chaeryeong.

"My childhood friend Chaeryeong, Chaeryeong this is Beomgyu." Ryujin says.

"Oh and this is my new friend Taehyun, Taehyun this is Ryujin and Chaeryeong." Beomgyu says.

"You're the one who helped me with my books earlier... thansk again." The fox eyed girl smiled for the first time Taehyun felt a hint of happiness seeing her smile.

"She broke the cycle."

Author

Chapter two!!! I hope yall enjoyed to those who voted, commented and added the book tot her reading list! Thank you for your support!