𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

"What's Important"

Taehyun was about to go out the music room. "Kang Taehyun, Chaeryeong told me she had somewhere to go so you don't have to bring her home to the dorms." Ryujin says.

"Do you bave any idea where she's going?" Taehyun asked.

"She didn't mention it." Ryujin says Taehyun nods.

The next day Taehyun waited infront of the campus but there were no signs of Chaeryeong.

Hyunie
Ryeong where are you?

Hyunie
Classes are about to start
delivered 7:25

12:08

Hyunie
Ryeong seriously where are you?

Hyunie
It's already lunch time...

Hyunie
Ryeong I'm seriously getting worried
seen 12:14

3:45

Hyunie
Seriously seen?

Ryeongie
Don't worry, hmm?

Hyunie
You didn't respond the whole day

Hyunie
I was so worried.

Ryeongie
Sorry, I'll make it up to you
on monday, alright?

Hyunie
You have a lot of explaining to do!

Ryeongie
I know, i know

Chaeryeong chuckles seeing his message. Monday rolls around Chaeryeong walked to the campus seeing Taehyun.

"Taehyun!" She says running up to him. He didn't respond obviously still upset the she didn't respond to him immediately.

"Stop sulking! I also need your help with catching up with studies, so library later? After classes?" She says with a charming smile that he couldn't resist.

"Fine." He sighed shaking his head.

After they classes Taehyun was still sulking as they were studying. "What actually happent to you?" Taehyun asked.

"Hehe, I kinda got sick, and I was feeling too bad to go to school.." Chaeryeong says scratching her nape..

"Why didn't you tell me?" His monotone changed to much more concerned tone.

"Who took care of you? Didn't we promise to secrets from each other? I could've taken care of you! You should've been carefu-" "Stop nagging me, I can take care of myself however fine, next time I'll tell you. Promise." She says.

"So please, highlight the important parts." She smiles acting a bit cutely handing her book and highlighter to him.

He starts highlighting on the book. Afterwards he handed her the book but before giving back the highlighter he puts a highlight on her cheek.

"I'm glad you're back." Taehyun says ruffling Chaeryeong's hair.

"I would never forget, you're the most important part."