𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"The Flirting Game"

Chaeryeong walked out of her house and saw Taehyun standing.

"What are you doing here?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Just making sure you get to school safely, ypu mentionedhow you struggled getting to schoolthe other day." Taehyun says with a smile, noticing the surprise on her face.

"Well... I'm okay..." She chuckles.

"I know," Taehyun says, chuckling along with her. "But it's my duty to look after you, isn't it?" He steps closer, his presence commanding attention. "Besides, I've been missing you already,"

"Wh...what?" Chaeryeong asked.

Taehyun grinned. He'd seen the shock and blush spread across her face, which only made him feel more powerful and in control. "I said, I've been missing you," he repeated, his voice deeper this time.

"oh... uhm... I'll get going to school now." Chaeryeong says but it was already obvious Taehyun will ask her to join him in the car.

"Alright, but let me give you a ride," Taehyun insists, holding out his hand for her to take. His eyes sparkled with determination, and his charisma was hard to resist. "It's cold outside, and I'd like the chance to talk more."

"ohh... alright." Taehyun smiles and helps Chaeryeong into the car, closing the door behind her. He starts the engine and turns up the heat before driving.

Taehyun pulls up in front of the school and turns off the engine. "Well here we are," he says, glancing over at her.

"I'll get going..." Chaeryeong tried to rush out.

"Not so fast," Taehyun says, reaching out to gently grab her wrist. His touch was surprisingly warm and firm. "I want to walk you in," he explains with a grin that could charm even the most stubborn of people.

"Pardon?" She asked her eyes widening a bit.

"I want to walk you into school the bullies won't bother you if you're with somone else. Plus you can't just run off like that without even saying goodbye." He releases her wrist, but keeps his hand on the steering wheel. "Besides, I want to spend more time with you."

"Taehyun..." "It's alright," he assures her cutting her off, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

"I promise it won't take long." With a gentle tug, he pulls her out of the car and towards the school entrance.

"You do understand walking in with a nerd affects your image." Chaeryeong asked.

"My image means nothing compared to spending time with you," Taehyun says simply, ignoring the whispers and stares around them. "Besides, popularity isn't everything. I'd rather be seen with someone like you than someone who doesn't value true friendship." He adds.

"How about we grab lunch together? I heard the new café near the park has amazing sandwiches." His eyes sparkle with anticipation, his charisma practically radiating from him.

"Later? Su-" "How about now?" Taehyun counters, his smile never wavering. "I'm starving, and I'd love the chance to talk more." He glances at her, waiting for her response.

"But we have classes..." Chaeryeong says.

"We'll make it quick then."  Taehyun says.

"I can give up everything to spend time with you Chaeryeong."  He thought.