𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"The Flirting Game Part Two"

"We'll make it quick then," Taehyun assures her, releasing her hand only to rub the back of his head sheepishly. "I promise not to keep you too long." He knows he shouldn't be pressuring her, but he really wants to see her again

"fine.. I'll accompany you..." Chaeryeong sighed in defeat, hating the fact the she absolutely can't resist him.

Grinning widely, Taehyun's eyes light up with gratitude. "Great! Let's go." He spins around, taking her hand again, and leads her towards the exit. His steps are brisk but not too fast, maintaining a comfortable pace for her.

They arrived as Taehyun was ordering food and Chaeryeong just stood there. "Hey, you should order something too." Taehyun says, turning to face her with a smile. "The sandwiches are really good." He leans against the counter, his eyes roaming over her figure discreetly.

"I'm not really that hugry." She says.

"What?!" Taehyun exclaims. "Come on my treat." Taehyun says.

"I don't want you spending your money on me Taehyun." Chaeryeong says as Taehyun chuckles lightly.

"It's no trouble, really. Plus, I want to treat you." His gaze lingers on her for a moment longer before returning to the food counter.

"You know," Taehyun begins thoughtfully, "I could protect you from those bullies. They wouldn't dare mess with you if you were with me."

"However I can't be with youa ll the time, people would think we're together." She smiles.

"Well, we are," Taehyun says casually, as if it's no big deal. Chaeryeong's heat beats faster, she felt a bit light headed as she feels her cheeks burn.

"We're friends, right? And friends stick together." He grins widely.

"Aishh... what i mean is they would think were some sort of couple." Chaeryeong says raising a brow her voice slightly embarrassed.

"We could be," Taehyun suggests, his voice low and smooth. "If that's what you want." He leans in slightly, his gaze locked on hers.

She smack his head. "What are you saying."

Laughing lightly, Taehyun rubs his head where she smacked him. "Alright, alright. I'm just teasing." He grins again, unphased by her playful aggression. "But remember, my offer stands."

"Pffftt.. it's not like your serious there are plenty beautiful girls wanting you."

"I'm serious about protecting you," Taehyun insists, his voice serious now. "As for other girls, well, they're welcome to try and get my attention." He winks, trying to lighten the mood again.

She shook her head. Taehyun ended up treating her a meal. "Thanks for the food."

"You're welcome," Taehyun says with a grin, taking a bite of his own food. "So what do you think? Is it good?" He asks, clearly more interested in her opinion of the food than the food itself.

She nods her mouth was stuffed with bread like a bunny.

"Looks like someone's enjoying themselves," Taehyun observes, not hiding his amusement.

"I hope I can do this again, but i can barely walk around the campus without getting beaten up now." Chaeryeong sighed.

"You know, if you want to eat alone next time, I can always help you escape those bullies." He says again, trying to make her smile.

"No.. i like spending time with you what's the fun in eating alone." She says.

"That's the spirit!" Taehyun says, his voice filled with warmth. "I'm glad to know you enjoy my company so much." He takes another bite of his food, savoring the taste as he watches her continue to enjoy hers.

"don't take as something... I'm just enjoying that i made a friend."

"Oh, I know," Taehyun assures her, his grin never fading. "But trust me, I enjoy having you around too. We make quite the pair, don't we?" He finishes his bite and reaches out to pat her shoulder gently but deep down he felt a bit disappointed.

She looked at the time.. "Oh... shit! We're late for our first class." She chuckles pulling him both of them giggling as they run.

"When I'm with you I can't even keep track of time."