𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒆 | 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"The New Cycle"

The first day was unexpectedly fun. Taehyun hung around Beomgyu Ryujin and Chaeryeong. Even if he often kept quiet they made sure to include him in each conversation.

"You two wait for us, we'll just get snacks." Ryujin said going with Beomgyu.

Taehyun glanced at Chaeryeong who was focused on the speech. Suddenly Chaeryeong looked at Taehyun who was smiling looking at him. "Hm.. is there something wrong?" She asked.

He looked away and immediately shook his head. "Nothing." He says.

"You're also a transferee right?" Chaeryeong asked trying to make small talks.

"Yeah." He answered.

"What Clique are you going for, since people are required to choose a Clique or like an extra curricular activity here." Chaeryeong says.

"I still don't know." He answered smiling a bit, he felt a bit shy but he was glad he was feeling new things, before all he felt was anger and sadness. This new wave of feelings she's making him feel made him somewhat comfortable with her.

The next day Taehyun was at the music room Chaeryeong came in looking for Ryujin but only to find Taehyun, eyes closed playing a sheet of music. Chaeryeong walked near him he stood on the side watching him play.

When he finally stop. "I didn't know you play." Chaeryeong smiles.

""oh.. I... didn't think anyone was here...." Taehyun scratches his nape, with a hint of embarrassment.

"You must have put in a lot of practice over the years." She paused for a moment, "Do you play anything in particular?" Chaeryeong asked.

"I play a lot of instruments, all the the guitars, violins, flute, but i focus on the drums and piano, It's been a while actually, since I've played, I grew apart from playing, I just listen to music now." Taehyun says.

"Why? You're really good, you should reignite that passion. Join Beomgyu's band." Chaeryeong says.

"You think so?" Taehyun asked and Chaeryeong nods quickly.

"You're joining, I say so." She gives a little smile with a slight demanding tone.

"Fine, I'll join." Taehyun smiles.

"How about you what clique are you going to join?" Taehyun asked.

"I'm still thinking, but I'll probably settle for the dance team, we rarely have meetings and practice so I also can have more time to myself, and for studying." Chaeryeong says.

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard. "Chaeryeong?" Chaeryeong turned to the door seeing her sister.

"Excuse me." Chaeryeong tells Taehyun, Chaeryeong walked with her sister.

"You declined?! What were you thinking Chaeryeong?" Chaeyeon says.

"Eonnie I'm not like you, I'm not ready to tell people that I'm your sister, I don't want to be pressured to do things for our business." Chaeryeong says.

"Do you understand how hard it is here when people view you with no high social status? I'm just worried you'd end up bullied." Chaeyeon said.

"Don't worry about me alright. I can handle it." Chaeryeong said.

"I'm not like you eonnie... I don't want to live under that spotlight and I trust you understand." Chaeryeong says as Chaeyeon nods.

"I'll leave you be.." Chaeyeon sighed as she walked away. Chaeryeong sighed as she turned her back seeing Taehyun standing on the door.

"I bet you 20 bucks I can put a smile on your face." Taehyun smiles holding a 20 dollar bill.

Author

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Iknow how much I fucked the ending for Lucky Stars but belive me the ending for this book is sweet....

or is it?