𝟎𝟕|𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

"Look at me," Shubman said gripping Ishan's head and moving it away so that their eyes met.

God. The way he looked...Glassy eyes, flushed cheeks, cherry pink, trembling lips... Shubman wanted to lick him all over and eat him whole.

He inhaled deeply, trying to get a grip, trying to gather some semblance of self-control. It was impossible when all he wanted was to peel Ishan's clothes off, sink into him, and breathe.

Groaning, Shubman kissed those trembling lips, and everything else became irrelevant, everything but his boy and his sweet, obscene mouth. He had imagined kissing Ishan a million times, this was straight out of one of his wet dreams but kissing Ishan for real was an another experience altogether.

Shubman grabbed his head and kissed him, pouring his anger into the greedy kiss. He deepened the kiss as he was met with no resistance on the other side. He bit Ishan's bottom lip seeking entrance into his mouth. Ishan was rigid for exactly four seconds before going deliciously pliant against his chest and starting to suck on Shubman's tongue with muffled moans that went straight to Shubman's cock. Ishan's responsiveness was beyond arousing, washing all his reservations away and making him greedy and hungry. He wanted to destroy this ridiculous boy, with his irritating eyes and ridiculous lips, with his soft smiles and soft voice, with his silly, sappy dreams. He wanted to wreck him, take him apart, and put a collar on him with Shubman's name written on it.

Breathing hard, Shubman wrenched his mouth away as he got up in a panic haste, dropping Ishan back on the chair.

What the fuck!

He took a few deep breaths before finally looking at Ishan. He laid, panting, on the chair, his lips wet and swollen, his eyes glossy with desire, his cock tenting the fabric of his shirt. The strength of his desire was startling, even to his own self. He'd told the truth: although he didn't know about his sexuality or asexuality Shubman could never before understand the appeal of fucking men. Hairy, flat chests simply held no appeal to him, but then Ishan had dropped into his life out of nowhere, making him feel all the carnal sins humans possessed and as he looked down at his best friend sprawled out in his bed, flushed, beautiful and aroused, all Shubman wanted was to climb on top of him, push his legs apart, shove his cock inside him, and fuck him for hours. For days.

He didn't know what was written on his face, but Ishan let out a laugh that sounded more like a groan. "No way. Is this a dream?" he said hoarsely, his eyes dark and bottomless. "I am not even gay, I think."

Two years of waiting had made Shubman finally snap. He always appreciated himself for having an iron will and thinking with the head in his skull and not the one below. But Ishan has officially fucked with all his senses, he was irrevocably in love with everything Ishan.

"K-Kiss me!" Ishan clenched on Shubman's jacket as he pulled him towards himself, towards his pliant, lithe body on the couch.

"Don't start something you can't continue, Ishan." Shubman sneered as the figure on the couch seemed to stop breathing, going rigid at the sound of his voice.

Ishan gulped "I know what you want," he whispered. "I am not stupid."

"I want? Then why the fuck were you kissing me back baby? Moaning and writhing under me? Begging to be fucked? Is that what you want?" Shubman growled as the vein against his neck throbbed in anger, at the insinuation of forcing himself on Ishan.

Seconds passed loaded with tension, then Shubman threaded his fingers through the brown locks of Ishan's head, so pretty and so soft. He tugged at it hard bringing his chin up so they were eye to eye.

Atlast Ishan said, looking him in the eye, his cheeks tinged pink, "You really want to fuck me?"

"Going around saying things whose consequence you don't want to handle Ishan? Really?I am this close to loosing any sense of humanity left in me." Shubman muttered his eyes hooded as he glared at Ishan with such intent that can make you hide somewhere.