𝟏𝟎|𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧

"How does it even matter? Why does it matter?" Shubman shouted at the top of his voice, as he glared at the midget standing in front of him, disrupting their practice session and prancing on Shubman as if he owns him.

He does own you, try denying that!

When you start having conversations with your own conscience you should realise a few things, the first one being talking to yourself could be a symptom of schizophrenia; could be not that Shubman was schizophrenic, no he was completely normal.

"How? You are asking me how does it matter? Are you dumb? Yes you are, but you don't have to prove that to me!" Ishan exclaimed even louder, his general bassy tone way too screechy for his liking. Travel does that to you.

"Why is this looking like a fight that takes place just after the wife finds out that the husband cheated on him?" Virat hushedly said, glancing at the pair screaming at each other.

"Why do you even know about that? Should I call Anushka?" Rohit said glaring at the former.

"Guys I think this is actually serious.." Rahul whispered.

"Should I bowl?" Siraj said looking at all his teammates who were now just staring at the circus going on.

Before further confusion arises let's step back a bit into past and move down by twenty four hours.

_____

What am I doing with my life? Mayank thought as sat on the couch and scrolled through his laptop a edgy Ishan doing the same beside him.

"Can you lend me money for a business class flight right now? I don't have my cards with me." Ishan said nudging Mayank.

"Business class? Bitch go in economy!" Mayank exclaimed.

"Do you think I didn't try economy? Apparently you don't get one if you try two hours before the boarding time!" Ishan panicked.

"Dude you do know that domestic and international cricket has a huge wage gap right? Business class might just take up half of my salary!" Mayank sighed.

"Listen, I promise that the moment I land I will deposit the money in your account!"  Ishan said pouting and batting his eyelashes pulling off the perfect puppy eyes.

"Fineee!" Mayank rolled his eyes.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Ishan exclaimed as he jumped on Mayank.

I probably should record this and send it to Shubman on second thoughts I should not. Mayank thought as he pinched Ishan, showing fake frustration.

_____

Generally when people think of making a person regret they don't rush out from one country to another, but Ishan being Ishan went out of the way and booked the first flight he could find to South Africa.

"You do realise that he is not the one wrong here?" Mayank said eyeing Ishan as he tugged at the suitcase.

"He is- okay fine I am wrong okay?" Ishan changed what he was going to say the moment Mayank glared at him.

"Ishan please behave like a mature adult and talk to him okay? Sort this out." Mayank said as Ishan strolled towards the boarding gate.