𝟏𝟐|𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐫

There was an eerie of awkwardness surrounding the dining area, with all the staff and team seated around.

"This is very awkward guys." Siraj yawned as he looked around, at everyone sitting on the table and stuffing their faces with food.

"How do you all eat these things everyday?" Ishan frowned scrunching his nose as he chewed on his burger.

"I don't understand why are you eating the americanised version of 'vada pav' it's like Virat Kohli from meesho." Rohit said glaring at the intruder in their team.

"I was the only example you got?" Virat mumbled.

"Technically 'vada pav' is the Indian version of burger, bhai." Shubman said.

"You did not! 'vada pav' is the greatest thing in human history." Rohit exclaimed almost throwing is spoon down and getting up.

Shubman and Ishan were not talking to each other, for now. The duo like the very intelligent people they were came for lunch, sat beside each other, talked to other people and have now came to the conclusion of not facing each other.

"Ishan you are basically an imposter sitting among us." Iyer muched on the piece of boiled chicken.

"Hey! I am from the management team." Ishan defended.

"You are on leave so techni-ouch!" Shubman screamed as a foot stomped on his with anger "I-I mean you are from the team ofcourse ofcourse you are not an intruder!" He exclaimed as Ishan glared at him.

"Whipped motherfucker." Shreyas coughed under his breath.

"Ishan did this stingy ass give Mayank the money?" Jadeja asked adding fuel to the fire.

"He is not stingy Jaddu bhaiya!" Ishan said, frowning as all the bones in his body bended in favour of his bestfriend, fine maybe to-be boyfriend.

"Cool!" Jadeja said surrendering.

"When I had dinner with Athiya's dad for the first time even that was less awkward than this conversation." Rahul stated in general looking between the two.

"Not helping Rahuliya." Virat said.

"I am done guys, byeeeee!" Shubman said as he finished his plate in a hurry wanting to leave for his room.

"Hey wait for me, I have little legs!" Ishan exclaimed as he got up and ran after Shubman still biting on the few leftover bites of his burger.

"Are they dating now?" Jassi asked out of nowhere.

"I think they are fucking." Shreyas said, making Virat choke on a coughing fit.

"I don't need that visual. He is a kid!" Virat exclaimed.

"I know it's hard to believe Virat, but Shubman is twenty four now and you are almost eighty." Jadeja said patting him sympathetically.

"He is twenty four?! Wait what how am I eighty?" Virat exclaimed.

_____

"Are you going to sleep here tonight?" "Can I sleep in your room?" Shubman and Ishan asked at the same time.

"You can ofcourse if you want to." Shubman added thoughtfully. 

"There is only one bed though.." Ishan later added as a thought.

"We have never slept in a bed together, no?" Shubman rolled his eyes.

"We had ofcourse we had before you went ahead and fucked my throat." Ishan exclaimed in an angry haste, annoyed at Shubman.