𝟎𝟖|𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"What the fuck Shubman!" Rahul screamed as the ball that Shubman hit almost got him straight in the face. Ever since they have reached South Africa this has been the routine, with each match Shubman's anger has been building up like a pressure cooker. The team has been facing the wrath in practice though, for Shubman has been making crates of balls disappear with his shots and has almost injured half of the team, almost they moved away the last minute.

"Virat! You will break the bat man... What is wrong with this team!" Rohit exclaimed at the other side of the net, where Virat was seen hitting so hard that splinters came off the bat.

When the team had reached South Africa almost a week ago, they were all meant to relax a bit and then start preparations for the test match, but almost all of their plans had gone to drain. Firstly, Rohit had gone all bonkers about practice and then Shubman had gone all hulk while batting and now finally as Virat reached they had expected some warmth and calmness to grace the team, in vain though for now Virat had also gone mad, the Delhi in him was coming out on full swing. Basically half of the top order has been behaving like mad men and the other half was injured.

"Shubman Gill! Are you deaf?" Iyer screamed as they got no response or reaction from the concerned, he just stood their waiting for the next ball. He had his earphones plugged and they were unaware about it.

"What the fuck is going on there! Why is everyone screaming?" shouted Virat matching towards the adjacent net, throwing his splintered bat on the ground.

"It almost hit me on my feet Virat you asshole!" Rohit said following behind.

"Siraj why are you not delivering the ball?" Shubman said unaware of his sorroundings, his tone greased as he took out one earpod away from his ear.

"Dude are you deliberately ignoring us?" Rahul said glaring at Shubman.

"Huh?" Shubman said confusion adding to his list of already angry emotions.

"What kind of jungle is this!" Rohit exclaimed as he went towards Shubman and took the bat away from him.

"Do you want to waste all your energy before the match only? Going at it since morning it's almost two in the afternoon. You have gone mad, Virat has gone mad. Rahul is injured. Surya is injured. The fuck is wrong with this team!" Rohit shouted at the top of his voice.

"I was just practicing, I don't even know what is going on!" Shubman exclaimed getting restless.

"Exactly, I was also just practicing before all these chaos broke out!" Virat said, glancing at his watch.

"Practice? You call this practice you fucker? You have been hitting balls at all angles, wherever I go you hit it there. Are you trying to break my nose or what?" Rahul exclaimed surprising everyone.

"It's not my fault that wherever I hit you are magically appear!" Shubman exclaimed as the vein against his neck throbbed.

"Shub, shall I bowl?" Siraj said.

"Yes." "What the fuck, Siraj?" Shubman and Virat said respectively.

"Why is everyone fucking?" Jadeja said breaking into the chaos.

"No one is fucking Jaddu please shut the fuck up!" Rohit screamed.

Amidst all the chaos a brooding, heartbroken and angry Shubman had left the nets as swiftly as he could, without anyone noticing. However Virat had seen the scene unfolding so he followed after needing some peace himself.

"What happened?" Virat asked sitting beside Shubman who was sitting on the bench of the dressing room, looking at his kit aimlessly.

"Nothing."