SAME YET DIFFERENT

Listen to "Still Monster" by Enhypen.

Jisung watched the mild and warm sunlight kiss Minho's elegant and enticing face. The sight before his eyes was marvelous, Lee Minho looked marvelous. Last night, after they'd stargazed for a solid 30 minutes, they both felt slumberous due to the long journey they had. Jisung has always slept alone, though deep inside he wanted someone to hold onto while sleeping, of course that was before he'd met Minho. And now that he's been sleeping with Minho, he couldn't bear to be alone again. Especially at nights.

This just brings back the feeling he used to feel when he lived in that house for 13 years. The constant fear, the trauma, the ordeal of getting bullied by the people he once saw as "family", the torture he went through didn't leave even after he'd escaped. They keep recurring at nights, and its scary. So he requested Minho to sleep with him, and the latter knows he didn't mean anything bad by that. Without questioning further, he just followed Jisung to his room, after locking his.

They didn't talk much afterwards, except for exchanging their favourites and preferences with each other. And honestly, Jisung has never felt this safe with someone. He's not saying Felix or others make him feel unsafe but it's just that there is something different about Minho. Something he doesn't know.

He observed as the older stirred awake at his side, he blinked a few times to process the image of Jisung in front of his eyes. Cute.

"Did you sleep well?" Jisung asks, with his raspy morning voice.

"Mmm." Minho didn't even realize he was looking at the younger with the most affectionate gaze ever. Something about this morning in Canada, was different from the ones in Korea. Not that they care about where they are, when they are together. "How about you?"

"I did sleep well, once in decades. Maybe that's because of the bed, see how comfy it is."

Minho chuckled softly. Jisung pulled the sheets over them, and giggled as Minho groaned, it was 7 in the morning but he didn't want to get out of the bed yet. The close proximity between them, wasn't helping the situation. Yes, they cuddled but it was openly, but now it was different. They were under the sheets, intensity increasing between them, as their stares at eachother grew sharp.

To avoid whatever it might have led to, Minho uncovered themselves and got off the bed.

"I will use the bathroom first, that okay?" Minho asked for his approval, and went inside after Jisung nodded. He splashed cold water to his face, because all of a sudden his cheeks felt like burning. After wasting 10 minutes in the bathroom looking at his reflection, he came out to find Jisung speaking into the telephone, ordering their breakfast. Minho perched on the edge of the bed, beside him, asking,

"What did you order?"

"You'll see."

Then he used the bathroom and came out real quick, unlike Minho. They heard the knock, and Jisung literally ran to open the door. A lady maybe in her late thirties came in with a cart, containing their breakfasts. She didn't mean to be disrespectful but she secretly eyed the two young men, who were given different rooms but ended up spending the night in the same one. She had a teasing smile playing on her lips, as she greeted,

"Good morning, hope you had a great night. Here is your breakfast,"

She set the plates on the coffee table which Minho never noticed. But now, he and Jisung, were embarassed and nothing else. God, she might think we are boyfriends or something. Minho scratched his head, while Jisung replied,

"Morning. And thanks for the breakfast."

"Enjoy.",she says before leaving the room, the door couldn't be even closed back properly because of someone barging in. And like this, they were fucked up again because it was Felix who barged in. No matter what excuses they come up with, Felix, or anyone can tell Jisung wasn't alone in the room last night by the unmade bed that still had Minho's body shape pressed onto it at the right side. And the two pillows that looked like two heads were rested on each.