HANGOUT

Listen to "The nights" by Avicii.

It took him 10 minutes to process who he is and where he is after he woke up. And he doesn't know why he found himself on the floor and not the bed, because he knows no matter how wasted he is he will never leave this dear bed of his. Then all of a sudden it hit him that, he didn't sleep alone last night, he had a sleepover with Felix.

Wait...we talked for a while then Felix suggested we should eat something and then... Minho scratched his head to recall more, because he had a gut feeling that something happened last night and that he was either too flustered or too drunk to think about it right after.

Then he brought 4 Soju bottles from his room, and we drank and ate...oh yeah Ramen noodles. We were both drunk, and he was slowly stepping towards me and...what the fuck happened after that?!

His eyes then moved to the clock and he almost screamed because he was already 10 minutes late, 10 minutes late before he even got up from the floor. Something was probably wrong with his ears or his alarm clock. He rushed to the bathroom as there was not any time left to recall what happened after that.

I seriously look worse than a zombie, I need some hangover drinks.

Minho quickly brushed his teeth and took a 2 minute shower which helps to manage his time a little. He didn't even have time to dry his hair, so water was dripping from every strand of his hair and through all this mess he managed to wear something that was kept in front, a white tank top and a pair of black jeans. He was thinking of going there without having any breakfast and later grabbing something to eat from the café when he noticed the covered plate in the dining table. He lifted the lid and found some toasts with strawberry jam and a sticky note alongside reading,

"Hey! Make sure to have the toasts before you come to the café, and no need to hurry I will do half of the morning shift. Don't worry about me, I have an habit to wake up early."

Minho caught himself smiling at the note, and for some reasons he found Felix's handwriting cute too. Felix was kind enough to prepare his breakfast even though Minho had just a fridge which had nothing but some cold drinks and water. And Felix unknowingly put strawberry jam in the toasts which was one of his favourites. He finished his breakfast and drank some water from the fridge, and as always he wore his sneakers and walked out after locking his apartment. When he was walking on the streets he caught some highschool girls staring at him.

He realized that he worked out for the past two months and that his arms were quite buff now, or you'd say better than before but quite eye-catching and he rarely wears tank tops, so yeah that was the unusual thing today. Ignoring them, he reached his workplace also having this in mind to ask Felix about last night. And the café seemed more busy than it ever has been, and the credit goes to the cute boy serving the customers. More than half of the people here were girls, who came only to see Felix.

I need to agree that this cute boy has some potentials.

Minho put on his apron and shared a, 'I know, right?' look with his boss, because they were thinking the same. Once Felix was back to the counter space, Minho decided to talk to him because he had a lot to ask. He started with,

"Why didn't you go to school?"

He noticed that Felix was avoiding his gaze since he entered, but he answered anyway,

"Umm...I will go tomorrow,"

And now Minho could tell something is definitely wrong.

"Tomorrow is the weekend, you idiot. Now tell me, what's wrong?"